Ch.22•(SPOILER)

SPOILER BELOW!!you can skip this if you want since it's a spoiler for next chapter!

Morganne's P.O.V:

My mother seemed to not be feeling well. Wait- this is exactly what I saw in the crystal cave..this is what the crystals were telling me. Was mother getting sick? No, not now. Please not now. We were planning so much and now it has to be put aside because mother is getting sick. But how? She was perfectly fine a few days ago.

I looked over at my mother who was laying tucked in her bed. We had to get a physician. Although, I think I could manage something just for now..

"Gaurds!" I called. "Send yourselves and some knights over to a village to find a physician, quick! My orders. They won't go unrewarded" I watched as the gaurds left. "Maybe we should hire our own court physician here" I silently thought to myself.

"Hey love" I heard a voice mumble. "Mother! How are you feeling? You were alseep for a bit." She tried to sit up but I stopped her. "Nope, you're resting right now" I said as she sighed. "I sent out knights to find a physician. We have to hire one since we dont have a court physician. But we need a good one.."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I know guys..it's a really short spoiler. I did this because I wanted something to give you guys an idea for next chapter..and because I need help deciding! Comment if you think we should get one of Morgana's 'old friends' to help her, or a random physician no one really knows..with a twist.

Let me know!!