Ch.24•New Info

Morgana's P.O.V:

I woke up around brunch time; I guess you could say. What was I doing? Sleeping in? I must begin my day!

But then it hit me..

Right. I was sick.

The last thing I remember was my daughter rushing for help. Oh she's so sweet, what could I do without her?

I tried getting up, but I figured out I had a huge headache. Great, was this the after affect to healing my sickness? Or if it is even healed? Wait..who did help me? What happened? Where's Morganne?

I realized I needed answers.

Morganne's P.O.V:

"You know im telling my mother what you told me last night..the truth.." I informed Gaius. He looked at me and nodded, then went back to eating his meal. "How do you think my mother will react after I tell her?" I said breaking the silence. "Knowing Morgana..she would loose it, and probably go crazy. I know for a fact she will seek revenge on Uther for what he has done. Morgana will never forgive him"

Just when I was about to respond, I heard a groaning sound coming from my mother's chambers. I jumped out of my seat, hoping for the best. "Mother" I whispered as I had ran to her door slightly opening it.

Mother was sitting up against her bed frame, with her head facing down as if she was in deep thought. Then, she looked up at me.

"Morganne!" she said happily. I hurried over to my mother and gave her a tight hug. The night before was the closest I was to loosing her- again. "How are you feeling?" I asked with my hand on her shoulder. "Other than I have a huge headache right now, I'd say I feel so much better" we laughed a little to that.

Should I tell her what Gaius told me? The secret? The truth? The real story? I mean I will definitely tell her..just not at the moment. My mother has a headache and I dont want to add more to her plate. Maybe sometime when she feels better.

"Morganne, honey?" I snapped out of my thoughts and faced my mother. "You alright Morganne? You zoned out a bit" she asked. "Oh right, sorry. I was just..thinking" she looks at me as if she didnt buy my excuse. "Come on Morganne, I know you better than that" mother nudged me. We laughed and looked at eachother. alright, here we go. "There's something I want to tell you about.." I began. "Anything love" "I will tell you once you are a well though" "Why not n-" just when my mother was about to finish her sentence, she got cut off.

"What's going on? How is she doing?" Gaius said walking into our conversation. My mothers eyes was layed on me, then her focus went straight to the entrance of her chambers. Her eyes widened, and looked at Gaius with such hatred towards him. I sighed. "You..Gauis..what the hell are you-" mother began speaking but then gave up on her words, just then she was about to use her magic on Gaius but I stopped her just before she could harm him. "Mother wait! Gaius helped you..and your magic is a little..weak at the moment so it wont work" I said getting in her view so she would pay attention to what I was trying to tell her. "He helped me?!" she almost yelled. "Yes mother just wait a sec, I'll explain it all" I tried calming her down. Gaius took a seat on a chair on the opposite side of where my mother was laying on the bed, knowing a long story was heading our way. As for my mother, she layed back on the bed frame, prepared to what I had to say.

"The night you were feeling really sick, I sent out knights to find a physician, to help you. They brought back Gaius here and I rushed him over to help you, in which he did. "Mother..someone was trying to kill you"

   A few days later..

Morganne's P.O.V:

It was bright and early in the morning, so I decided to go check in on my mother. She has been doing better so far. Way better.

Before I went to check on my mother, I found Gaius getting ready to leave. "Gaius" I caught his attention. "M'lady" He greeted. "I wanted to thank you for helping me. Mostly, my mother. If it was not for you, who knows what would have happened to my mother right now. Thank you, Gaius. You shall not go unrewarded." I spoke. "No worries M'lady, but I do not wish for a reward" he said. "Oh please Gaius, there must be something I must give to you in return. Something you want? Need? Anything!" Gaius paused for a moment, as if he was trying to make a desicion. "I suppose there is something I could ask for.." I nodded and asked "A certain amount of gold? Jewels perhaps?" "No no, nothing of material, M'lady" I gave him a questioning look. "Well then..what is it?"

                      *    *    *

Gaius had just left, so I made my way down the hallways to my mother's room. To my surprise she was already awake, laying on her side on the bed, looking at the  view out her window. "Goodmorning mother. How are you feeling?" I approached my mother. "Goodmorning sweetheart. I am a little tired, but other than that I feel back to normal" She told me. "Well then thats good news! Take some more rest, I will have your breakfast ready by the time you are awake" I said leaving the room. Just before I shut her door, I heard my mother mumble out of her somnolence "you are so sweet, love" I smiled and began making breakfast.

Your P.O.V (3rd Person)

Morganne figured out that Morgana already knew about this history between Uther and the ladies. Gaius had returned to Camelot, being questioned after his return. He didnt tell much, all he said was that he was captured- by Morgana.

Morganne and Morgana was on a roll to find out who or..what was trying to kill Morgana. Until then, everything was back to normal.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
woo its been a while since ive updated, sorry :(( my phone has been acting up way too much prob because ive had it for almost 5 years now. anyways, i think i messed up this chapter a bit..

1) i think i already wrote a chapter on how morgana told morganne about uther..but i guess i forgot about that.

2) i need inspiration😅😥anyone wanna help? thankss XD

tysm to everyone who is keeping up with my slow updates!