Chapter 51~ Captured

Helena did not recognize the voice, did not know to whom it belonged to, but she was certain that if she turned around, she might get noticed so she did the only thing she could do; reached for the knife, settling her hand on it as a safety post. 

"I need water in the Queen's chamber immediately." It was a maid. 

If this was a maid, then Helena could do anything. She was very certain it was a maid as well, no noble would ever ask for water. 

"Come on, move!" the woman said behind her. "We're here to work, not to..." Then Helena turned around, the hem of her cloak on her head showing off her face and her brilliant and vibrant violet eyes. 

"You're..." The maid looked at Helena with shock and fear, a mixed emotional range which made it hard for Helena to make out whether to attack or not. 

She uncloaked herself and straightened up, looking at the maid whom clearly knew her. "Take me to the Queens chambers." 

The maid, not saying anything at all, only nodded and rushed Helena to follow her as if she was panicking. Well, quite frankly, Helena would panic too if she were a maid seeing the one person who was wanted for treason and other things.

Helena had a freaking bounty on her head, not that anyone would dare to kill or as much as fight her. 

The maid stopped by a door which Helena did recall as Cersei's chambers. 

"Are you going to kill me, Queen Helena?" the maid questioned, looking at her frightening. For some reason, she was shocked to hear this. She had no reason to kill this maid, no reason to attack her whatsoever. Word was going to spread that she was here anyways, for her son, so it did not matter whether she took her life or not. 

"No." Helena said, sounding stunned. "I would never take an innocent life as your Queen does. I am here for my son." 

The maid's eyes softened just a little as she opened the door with a nod, the door to where her son would be. Helena was so eager that she simply walked in without a second thought, she entered the room and the first thing she saw...

Blonde, almost white hair, fair skin and violet-like eyes, a face so beautiful it made her go down on her knees. 

The little boy looked at her confusingly, but his look went straight to the maid whom he ran towards with an angelic smile that seemed to lit up the entire room. So euphoric and beautiful, so pure. 

"Margot!" he said as he ran to the maid with a smile, his voice blessed by the Gods as it made sounds so beautiful it could enchant anyone. It certainly enchanted Helena whom was on her knees, shocked and stunned, tears burning in her eyes fighting their way out. 

Helena closed her eyes and smiled in relief, pinching herself just to be sure. Just to be certain that this was not a dream of any kind, as every other dream. 

This was real. 

"Tytos... There is someone you should meet." Margot, the maid, said softly. The maid took Tytos by the hand and walked him over to Helena. 

Helena quickly brushed away her tears and looked up to see his beautiful face. 

"Hello." Helena said with a smile, her voice shaking. He was so big and had grown so much these past two years, yet Helena could recognize him anywhere. He had her eyes, he had the Targaryen pale blonde hair and Stark features. 

He looked nothing like Joffrey. 

"Margot..." Tytos said, clearly he did not know how to speak very well but the words coming from his mouth was very clear for a two year old. 

"This is Helena," the maid said with a weak smile. "She is your mother." 

For a moment, Helena though that he was going to decline that fact. He knew Cersei as his mother. However, the little boy looked at her curiously, letting the maid go by the hand as he approached Helena. 

He lifted his hand, carefully, and put it on top of Helena's left cheek. 

"Mama." 

Helena nodded, laying her hand on top of his as she nodded. "Yes, Tytos... Mama. Yes, my love." 

Then everything went black. 

Jon's POV;

Jon and Dev ran through the halls, considering Jon had never been here he followed Dev closely. 

Jon saw his sister one second then the other she was gone! Suddenly, they had been informed of that someone has entered the Queen's chambers. That would be no other than Helena herself, which means that people have been sent to handle her.  

Dev suddenly stopped Jon, hiding behind a large wall as guards started to run. Jon was pretty sure he saw Jamie Lannister as well, knowing it was him. It had been a long time ago, but he recognized him quite well. Behind him was Cersei Lannister and a boy about Arya's age with a crown on his head. 

That must be Tommen. 

"They've found her." Dev said, peaking from the wall. And Jon knew, despite Helena being one the very few persons he would give his life for, that there were better ways to handle this. 

"We need back up," Jon said. "They won't kill her right away, they need her."

"Need her?" Ser Devrys almost shouted. "They're going to kill your sister the minute-"

"Myrcella." Jon said. 

"What?"

"We have allies in Dorne. Hurting Helena would put Myrcella in danger, hurting Helena would kill them all. Cersei can't kill her, she knows that."

"If something happens," Devrys said, as if he was making a vow. "I will use my hands to rip Cersei limb to limb."

Jon nodded, agreeing as the guards ran. To be quite honest, he had no plan of how he was going to save his twin. But he had to come up with something quickly. Cersei knows that killing Helena would be a great advantage, she'd win more than she'd lose. 

Besides, Jon would have to make Cersei aware of the fact that they could hurt Myrcella if she tried to hurt Helena. 

"We need to move," Jon said, regretfully. "Otherwise we'll be captured and then we'll have no chance of saving her."

"Jon-"

"You have to get the rest, only then can we attack. The more we are, the better." 

"Jon!" Devrys said, almost shouting. Jon payed attention as Devrys' nudged him to look behind the wall. 

Seeing that the chambers to Cersei's dormitory were open, a large guards carrying Helena in his arms as Cersei exited the room holding a little boys hand whom was crying, looking over at Helena. 

Jon shook his head, temptation filling his mind. "We have to go."