Chapter 73~ Burn them all

It had been such a long time ago since she's last visited this horrid place... But for once, Helena wasn't nervous or scared.

This time, everything she could truly think about was vengeance. It was her very first time that she felt the blood thirst, the need to kill!  For everything that she had been put through, for everyone she had lost here, she wanted to kill her so badly that every nerve in her body was asking her, pleading her, to move!

But she knew she had to be in control, she couldn't not act on feelings.

Helena looked around and noticed that the armies they'd started with were less than before... They were not as many. Besides, the dragons could not be of use here for safety reasons, however they were brought!

The armies were behind her and Daenerys and in front of them was the gate into the big city of the capital. This was it...

Helena looked at her aunt and swallowed. "Don't act on feelings, Dany." She said quietly.

Daenerys had lost many of her loved ones, was ready to fight and die for what she believed in. However, dying was the less accepted option.

"I will kill her, no matter what." No, Helena thought immediately. Cersei was hers to kill and nobody else's. Helena understood Dany'a anger against her, but it did not compare to what Helena had shared with Cersei.

However, that wasn't something she was about bring up now.

"I won't let you put anyone in danger for the sake of your own desires."

"I would never do that."

Helena looked Daenerys in the eyes, very coldly, before she stepped up on her horse and rode closer to the gates where the woman that she hated the most was awaiting. It was truly a wonder that she was back here she first started.

This is the place she got crowned, the place she found out about her true identity, the place where she'd given birth to her dragons AND her deceased little son. This is where her father was beheaded, where she killed her husband and now...

She was going to end it.

As Helena stopped her horse from rising any further, feeling close enough, she saw Cersei looking at her with a smirk that meant triumph.

"Once again, we meet!" Cersei called out, her elegance at its finest. "I assume you've defeated the dead?"

"Indeed," Helena said with a smirk. "Are you ready to join the dead?"

Helena reminded herself not to provoke her too much, because of Missandei. Obviously, Helena had no reasons to get her killed and neither did she want her to be killed.

"It's funny how you still haven't learned," Cersei said. "You took my family away and I took away yours, yet I still win in the end!"

Helena shook her head and swallowed hard. She would not provoke...

"Let her go, Cersei." Helena said determinedly. "She hasn't done anything, she is nothing but a servant!"

"If she is, then killing her wouldn't be a problem."

"If you kill her I will end everything you possess dear and you along with it." Helena couldn't hold herself any longer. "Let her go and there won't be a war between the two of us."