Chapter 53~ Cry for help

Damien's POV;

Damien knew that no matter what, no matter what it took at all, he had to save her. 

"You just left her?" Damien questioned Dev whom had agreed to meet him up with Jon Snow. They both left her like a dog to rot... Had Damien been there he would've risked his life to save her. He would've chosen her before anyone else. 

"We had no choice." Jon said, looking quite distraught about the situation. But then again...

Damien looked around in the dark alley of King's Landing, biting his teeth so hard his jaw tightened. He turned to look Jon in the face, his eyes gleaming fire-alike eyes. 

"You're her brother!" he scowled. "You're her brother and you didn't save her!?" Damien was truly, for the first time, disappointed. He didn't know that he could care so much for a person that did not share the same emotions he did. 

She was important to him, and whether he loved her or not was not something he could answer now. He knew, he did not quite love her to the extent where he would give up everything for her, which he never thought he would either. He cared deeply for her though and did not want to see her get hurt.

After all, living as an immortal being gave him the opportunity to watch her grow and to see her blossom into the strong person she is now. 

Damien turned to look at Dev. "What kind of bodyguard are you? You make a vow then you break it? You're suppose to risk your life for her! You're supposed to save her!" 

"I know that's not what Helena would've-"

"It doesn't matter what she wants, you shithead!" Damien almost roared. "It's what she needs and what you're meant to do."

"She's my sister, I know how to protect her." Jon said, which made Damien laugh sarcastically. Did he really think that he could protect her? Did he truly think he knew the first thing about protecting her?

"I would rip your heart out of your chest had you not been her brother." 

Helena's POV;

Helena had dreamt all along and woke up from the own pain that was hers to bear. 

They were torturing her to an extent that would lead to a very positive death. They were strangling her, whipping her and beating her, sometimes they even made a bunch of small wounds enough to fill a bucket with blood. 

She had never been this defiled before, never been this tortured. They wanted her to surrender, wanted her to give up everything she had and leave it in the hands of Margaery and Tommen. 

Although, the King and Queen probably had no idea she was here. She had such vivid dreams that she thought they were real, she couldn't make out the difference between fantasy and reality any longer. Many times, for days now, she kept dreaming about Damien. She kept seeing his eyes, his face, kept hearing his voice... But she knew, that until she could feel his touch, it wouldn't be real. 

Then, she felt the whip hit her back harder than ever, making her scream with pain, crying. Over and over the whip hit her back and she felt the flesh on her back almost falling off. At least, that's what it had felt like. 

"Stop.." Helena whispered as the tears fell down from her cheeks, melting along with the blood on her cheek. 

Cersei held a hand up for the guard to stop, looking at her as if she was very pleased. "Stop?" She let out an evil laugh and walked towards her. 

"I never thought I'd hear you say those words. However, that's not what I want to hear."

Helena shook her head, trying to breath in without giving herself too much pain.