Chapter 58~ Marriage

Thank you SOOOO much for the support, I truly am so happy! Thank you once again for all the support and all the funny comments lol! :D ~Don't forget to view my new story "BUtterfly 9" and be sure to give me some feedback to help me out. <3

Cersei's POV;

Day by day, there was not a single day she did not dream about killing her. She had her chance and she regretted not taking it. Killing Helena would be avenging everything she had lost, her sons and her Tytos... Her beloved children. 

Cersei sat by the balcony at King's Landing, the sun hitting her face as maids walked in and out, serving and making sure it was all perfect. Jamie stood beside her, about the only person she trusted. 

The only positive outcome, of losing all her children, was that she was once Queen again. But did that even matter anymore? 

To Cersei it did. 

"I will have her head on a stake for the entire capital to see." Cersei said bitterly, her eyes blank and emotionless. Cersei could hear Jamie sigh. 

"Cersei..."

"Don't."

"She's one of the finest killers I've seen-"

"She killed our children!" Cersei said as she turned to look at Jamie with wild eyes. The maids made some shocking expressions, but Cersei didn't care. There was no one at her level to judge her, her father wasn't alive and neither were her children. 

"Cersei, we can't-"

"We can and we will," Cersei said bitterly. "I want a message sent to Winterfell. Tell them we will have war, whatever it takes we will kill them all."

Obviously, she'd said this many times. It was something she had repeated without actually doing. But they had the numbers, they still had some loyal vassals. They could potentially win. The Lannister's would win, no matter what. 

"You," Cersei pointed at a maid. "Fetch me a quill and some paper." 

"Cersei!"

The girl did as told and only seconds later came back with everything needed. This was it, she was going to have it her way. 

"We have the army, we have the equipments." Cersei said as she excitingly started to write about declaring war upon the Stark's and Targaryen's. 

"She has dragons!" Jamie said as if she was crazy. "How do you even plan on winning when they have like...what, five dragons?"

Cersei looked at her brother with despair. "If I at least don't try, then I will be damned either way. I won't tolerate a loser." 

And with that, Cersei sent the letter with a declaration of war. 

Daenery's POV;

"I don't understand," she said to ser Jorah and Missandei. "Why are my armies leaving? Because she's not here?"  

She envied Helena for the strength she had, but Daenery's was just as strong. She was Daenery's Stormborn of House Targaryen. She had dragons and basically freed slaves and bought their freedom with all that she had! She lead the dothraki here, she is their khaleesi. 

Why is this happening?

"I do not know, my Queen." Missandei said, clearly not wanting to say anything. She knew something and Dany knew that. Ser Jorah kept his mouth shut, he shouldn't even be here. He too was loyal to Helena. 

Daario, however, was loyal to here. However, he was not here. He was still in Essos. 

"I..." Ser Jorah shrugged and seemed to be a little speechless as he spoke. "Queen Elyana has.."