Chapter 75~ Dance of Dragons

Cersei's POV;

Fire.

Fire everywhere. She could hear the cries of little children, could see from the castle how people were burning. Cersei never really had compassion for the people of King's Lnading, but this was just...pure evil. They were all doomed, it felt like they were all going to die.

"My Queen, we have to leave! We have to get you to safety." She knew that was the most important thing to do, but it was like she was paralyzed, unable to move or speak.

She couldn't just leave... Jamie was out there, Jamie was out there and she knew that he was going to come for her. She just...

"No." They could barely hear her, but it clear that she did not want to leave. Not yet at least. Besides, no matter where they went Daenerys was going to do everything to find her and kill her.

"My Queen, yo~u are not going to survive if we stay-"

"Dragons."

"Yes, my Queen-"

"No." Cersei said, looking out the windows of the castle. "Helena, her dragons."

"What?"

Cersei thought that Helena had not brought them or that something happened to the beasts during their fight with the dead. But there they were, very clearly, much bigger than the dragon that Daenerys was riding.

And it did not look like they were on the same side, it rather looked like Daenerys was getting ready to attack the two much larger dragons.

And Helena was riding the biggest one, whose entire body could cover the entire castle.

"That dragon has a striking resemblance to Balerion."

And yes, it did indeed.

Cersei hated Helena, more than anything, but if there was one thing she knew, but did not like to admit, was that Helena Snow had compassion and knew that this was beyond evil.

Helena's POV;

Helena flew her dragon into a fight where she knew that she could not kill, but only harm. Daenerys was trying to get Drogon to fly towards Rhaegar and Stark, but was far too scared. Drogon knew, the beast knew, that he had no chance against Rhaegar nor Stark. They were two very large dragons.

However, Drogon was loyal to his mother. When she ordered fire, he did indeed spit fire towards Stark and Rhaegar, however the two dragons, being as large as they are, dodged it without any further struggle.

It made Helena angry, knowing that Daenerys had anticipated this and was planning on killing her! The entire city was already on fire, people were dying and all Helena could do was to stop her madness. Even the Red Keep itself was on fire, so Helena would not order her dragons to fire away.

It would do more harm.

"Daenerys!" Helena roared. "Stop! Don't you see-"

But she did not stop, instead Drogon tried to fly right towards Rhaegar and attack. Stark, being very protective  of his brother and Helena herself, stopped Drogon by clawing his wings. Rhaegar himself bit his deadly teeth into Drogon's large body.

Only these two moves made it impossible for Drogon to keep on flying or fighting. So he flew down, vulnerable as he was, he flew down in pain.

As Helena flew down, all she could see was fire. The entire capital was on fire and everyone was dying, seeing three dragons flying down only made them more scared. So Helena flew down faster, to warn them.