13. Unspoken Love~

This was a request by @angelstein10 ! Thanks for the idea~ Feel free to send in your own request in comments or DM!

I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner... This semester of Uni has honestly been really rough, and I'm so glad it's almost over. Expect more regular updates starting in May :)

~~~

Some days, Y/N questioned whether Reigen was actually a five year old in the body of a grown man. Today just happened to be one of those days.

"A... sleepover?" Y/N questioned, looking at Reigen with curiosity in her eyes. Spirits and Such was closed for the night, however, unlike usual, Reigen and Mob were still around. The floor was covered in blankets and pillows, along with various foods and the smell of pizza filled the air. It looked as if the usually sketchy business establishment had been turned into a the site of a stereotypical middle school sleepover, "You're joking... right?"

"You're right Y/N! It's not just any sleepover! It's the first annual Spirits and Such sleepover!" Reigen cheered, his voice as cheerful as a childs. Mob, the actual middle schooler, was just sitting plainly on the floor, compared to the happy 30 year old man, who was practically beaming in joy, "and you're just in time to join us!"

"Join you?!" Y/N questioned, mouth dropping open in awe, as she pointed an accusing finger at the con man, "all I came here for was to get the money you owe me! Remember when you made me buy you that last week?!" Y/N pointed to the little ghost figurine on Reigen's desk, "You said it would 'show the clients that you're fearless'."

"It does! What says 'I can get rid of ghosts' like a figure of a ghost!" Reigen cheered. Once again, you questioned if this was an actual 30 year old man, or rather a child, "but that's not the point! Spend the night here with Mob and I!"

"Any my money?" You questioned sceptically.

"I spent all my money on pizza!" Reigen whined, pointing to the mass amount of food around the office, "So spend the night here! I'll go get your money from the bank when it opens in the morning!" Reigen cheered, however, his mood shifted as he stepped closer to Y/N, placing his hand on her back. Y/N felt her heart pick up as the con man started rubbing little circles down her spine. The atmosphere in the room seemed to shift, as all she could sense was his presence beside her, "Stay... please," he whispered in he ear, sending tingles down her spine.

It seemed to be a pattern between them in these last few months; bickering before he placed his hand on her back for a second too long, or lingered after a hug to the point where she craved the smell of his body wash. It was a pattern that she craved; sought out even. Every time he touched her, she felt as if her world was on fire.

"Fine... I'll stay," Y/N's words were almost breathless as they left her mouth, as she tried to keep herself under control. Reigen was truly something special. Sometimes, he acted like an actual child reincarnated into a grown man, but other times, like now, he was gentle in the softest ways that drove her crazy. He always had this habit, ever since Y/N had known him. He turned from child-like to a true gentleman. It was so rare coming from him, and Y/N felt lucky to see that side of him.

"Great!" Reigen cheered, quickly removing his hand from Y/N's back, slight redness coating his cheeks. She could feel the heat from where his hand had sat. She sighed shakily, trying to avoid the embarrassment of the situation, especially with Mob only a few feet away, "Let's eat pizza!"