FOUR

—𝙏𝙒𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙄𝙀𝙎!

❛❛ 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘽𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏

❛❛ 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙄𝙏'𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘽𝙐𝙇𝙇𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙄 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙑𝙄𝙑𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙉 scraps, canned food, cockroaches, anything I could find. You know the rumor that Twinkies have an endless shelf life? Well, it's total bullshit."

I watched Five explain to Vanya what happened. He already gave me the whole spiel on the way to Griddy's.

"I can't even imagine," Vanya said softly, with a look of sympathy on her face. Five downed his drink. "You got anything stronger?" Vanya walked over to the kitchen to pour out some type of alcohol. "You think we're crazy, don't you?" Five asked. "No, no. I don't really understand. It's a lot to take in."

"Exactly what don't you understand?"

"Why didn't you just travel back?"

"Gee, wish I'd thought of that. Time travel is a crapshoot, I went into the ice and never acorn-ed. You don't think I tried everything in my power to get back to my family?" Five said angrily. I grabbed his hand, and he backed down. Vanya continued with the questions.

"This was a mistake, you're too young. Come on (Y/N), I need to do something. I want you to come with me."

"Wait," Vanya said, stopping us before we closed the door. "Please stay for the night. I've already lost both of you once, I don't want to lose you guys again. Don't go, we can talk in the morning."

Five looked at me and I nodded. He sighed before turning back to Vanya. "We'll stay, but just for tonight."

Vanya went to get some blankets and pillows. She lay them out on the couch. "Hope you guys don't mind sharing." I blushed at the thought, which Five noticed, and he smirked. "I think we're ok, see you in the morning." Vanya went back to her room. "I'll sleep on the floor. You clearly seem uncomfortable with the thought of having to sleep in the same space as me," Five said, once Vanya was out of hearing range.

"No no no, it's ok, you can sleep wi-" I paused. I didn't want to say "sleep with me." It sounded wrong. "You can sleep on the couch too."

He lay down on the couch first, and I lay next to him. I felt something snake around my waist, and I froze, realizing it was Five's arm. "You're ok with this (Y/N)?" he whispered, his breath tickling the back of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. "Y-yeah, I g-guess," I stuttered. I could almost feel him smirking. I was so glad it was dark so he couldn't see my blush. I closed my eyes, and my breathing slowed.

Five thought I was asleep, but I heard him whisper, "You don't know how much I missed you, how much I wished I could see you everyday. But here we are now, the world about to end. I'll protect you, Eight. I promise."

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. Come on (Y/N), we have to go before Vanya wakes up."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Five above me. "Ughhhhh," I groaned, rolling onto the floor. "Why do you need to sleep? You've been in a coma for 16 years," Five complained. I flipped him off while getting up. "I'm still tired so fuck off. Where are we going anyway?"

"We need to find the owner of that eyeball."

"Ok ok, I'm up. Let's go."

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙒𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 building, Five holding the eyeball in his right hand. "Can I help you?" a man asks. "Do you know who this belongs to?" Five asks holding up the eyeball. "Where did you get that?" the man asks, sounding concerned. "Why do you care?"

I elbowed Five and he sighed before saying, "I found it. At a playground, actually. Must have just, popped out." I held back my laughter. "Yeah, we need to return it to its owner," I said, giving my most convincing smile. "What thoughtful young people," the women behind the desk said. "Yeah, look up a name for me, will ya?" I elbowed Five again, not wanting to ruin our act. "Patient records are strictly confidential. I can't tell you who it belongs to, but what I can do is take it off your hands and give it to the owner. I'm sure they would be very grateful," the man said, reaching out to take the eyeball.

"You're not touching this eye," Five said angrily.

"Now you listen here young man-" Five grabbed the man by his collar and pulled him down to his height. "No, you listen to me asshole. I've come a long way for this. Been through shit your little pea brain can't comprehend. Just give us the information we need and we'll be on our merry way. And if you call me young man one more time then I'm going to put your head through that damn wall."

"Five," I said, pulling him back. He relaxed a little under my touch. "Call security," the man said to the women at the desk. I pull Five to the elevator so we can leave before they come. "You have a plan B?" I ask. "Well, I have Klaus."

"Oh god, we're fucking screwed."

—𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
OMFG I ACTUALLY GOT
VIEWS AND VOTES POP
THE CHAMPAGNE oh shit
I'm underage POP THE uh,
KOOL-AID!!!! Tysm for
over 100 views you guys are
amazing!! Sorry for posting
so late, I've been busy this
weekend. Most of my
updates will come on
Saturdays or Sundays.
-AJ

QOTD: Totally not related to TUA, but what bands/singers do you listen to? Favorite songs?

AOTD:

Song(s): Old Fashioned by Panic! At The Disco or Riptide by Vance Joy

Band(s)/Singer(s): AJR, Alex Boniello (he only has one song but leave me alone), All Time Low, Ben Platt, Billie Eilish, chloe moriondo, Citizen Queen, Conan Gray, dodie, Fall Out Boy, FINNEAS, First to Eleven, girl in red, Grace VanderWaal, Halsey, Hayley Williams, I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME, Melanie Martinez, My Chemical Romance, Orla Gartland, Owl City, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Sabrina Carpenter, Tessa Violet, Tones & I, Twenty One Pilots, Waterparks, With Confidence, and a shit ton of musical soundtracks.