FIVE

—𝙋𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙉 𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙃!

❛❛ 𝙈𝘼𝙔𝘽𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

❛❛ 𝙈𝘼𝙔𝘽𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝙉 𝙄𝙎 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙆𝙇𝘼𝙐𝙎, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 need a fucking back story," I said while rolling my eyes. "Come on (Y/N), you used to be so much more fun back in the day! So, how old was I when I had you? 16? And your mother, that slut, we met at the disco. Oh my god, the sex was amaaaaazing." Five and I sighed. "What about your situation? Are you guys siblings? Oh, how about dating?" He squinted at us. "Oh, what an adorable young couple!" he said, sighing dramatically. Five and I both blushed at the thought. Klaus looked at something behind us. "Yes, I know Ben. They're cute, aren't they?"

Five and I both looked behind us. "Ben is here?"

"Oh yeah. He keeps talking about "shipping you two" or something."

I looked at Five and he shrugged. "Ok Klaus, let's go," I said, dragging him by the sleeve of Dad's old suit.

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙒𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 down at a table in front of the doctor. "I'm sorry, like I said to your son and daughter-"

"Son and his girlfriend," Klaus interrupted. I stepped on his foot under the table and he winced in pain. The doctor sighed. (lol i keep typing doctor but it keeps capitalizing it bc of all of my Doctor Who comments) "I told your son and his girlfriend that all of the information about the prosthetics we build here is strictly confidential without a client's consent."

"We can't get consent unless you give us a name," Five says through gritted teeth. "That's not my problem. There's nothing else I can do-"

"What about my consent?" Klaus says, interrupting the man. "Excuse me?" the doctor asks in confusion. "Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my child and his girlfriend?" I stepped on Klaus's foot once again. "What? I didn't touch them." Oh Klaus, I don't like where this is going. "Then how did they get that busted lip and bruised cheek?"

"They don't have-"

Klaus turns around and punches us. I rubbed my jaw and used my powers to smack him upside the head. Hard. Klaus pouts.

"That wasn't very nice dear sister," he mutters.

"Give me a name, now," Klaus says, turning back to the man. I saw Five smirk, and watched it disappear as he looked at my face. His eyes held concern.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

He walked up to me to caress my cheek. "Are you ok? It's bruising." I put my hand on his and brought it back down. "I'm fine, Five." I looked back to Klaus and the doctor.