FOURTEEN

—𝙇𝙀𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙍𝘿!

❛❛ 𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙎 𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙊𝘼𝙏

❛❛ 𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆𝙎 𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙊𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙐𝙎 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘾𝙊𝘼𝙏. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

"𝙅𝙀-𝙅𝙀𝙎𝙐𝙎!"

Allison and Luther were surprised to see me and Five sitting atop the bar. Well, Five lying down in despair, and me looking worried while holding his hand. Five and I managed to leave the Commission and find our way back to the academy. "(Y/N), Five, are you ok?" Luther asked. "Who did this?"

"Irrelevant," Five said, getting up from his position.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days," I said, getting up along with Five. Our siblings stared in disbelief. "And the only we have to save our world is, well, us," Five added. "The Umbrella Academy," Luther implies. No dumbass, the Jonas Brothers. I swear, Luther is the most oblivious person on this earth. "Yeah, but with us," Five said with an arrogant tone. He got off the table and held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and hopped off with him. "So if you all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed." I added.

"We know who's responsible for the apocalypse." I pulled the paper out of Five's jacket pocket, walking over to Allison to hand it to her. "Harold Jenkins?" Allison asked. "Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked, raising an eyebrow. Five took a sip of the coffee in his hands and threw it behind him. "We don't know.... yet," he said. "But we do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse," I explained. "And we have to find him, we have to find him now," Five stressed. "Wait, so you know his name? That's it?" Diego asked.

"That's enough."

Diego sighed. "There are probably hundreds of Harold Jenkinses in this city." Five gave him a cold stare. "Well then we better start looking." I tried to get everyone's attention when I noticed a man walking down the stairs. I raised my eyebrow at Allison. "Vanya's boyfriend," she whispered. "Evening," he said, and left us alone. I studied him carefully as he walked away. "I think I might know who Harold Jenkins is."

"Leonard?" Allison questioned.

"I don't know. I mean, he came out of nowhere and made a connection with Vanya and the Academy. Don't you think it's weird? Especially right now?" I asked, looking at all my siblings for confirmation. "I've been thinking about that too, but I don't think he's the cause of the apocalypse," Allison concluded. The clock ticked as we tried to explain everything to our siblings, who just couldn't seem to get it. "I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about-what's his name?" Allison asked.

Oh my gosh we just talked about this.

"Harold Jenkins," I said while rolling my eyes. I let Five continue talking about the things I couldn't exactly explain. "You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five asked. "Yeah, I think I remember those guys," Klaus said, stumbling slightly. "Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk," Diego spoke, giving Klaus a pointed look. "Yeah, them." I walked to Klaus, nudging his shoulder to make sure he was paying attention to Five. I saw a shadowy figure in the corner, and gave a small wave to Ben. He just smiled.

"Yeah, they were sent by the Temps Commission to stop us from coming back and preventing the end of life on Earth," Five explained, most likely for the third time in under an hour.

"The Temps what?" Allison asked, not understanding a single word that just came out of Five's mouth. "My former employer-"

I interrupted Five, I was tired of having to explain this shit over and over again to my siblings. I was losing my patience. "The Commission are just a couple of bitches in an office monitoring all of space and time. They make sure everything that's supposed to happen, happens. They believe the apocalypse will occur in three days."

There was a moment of silence before the chorus of stupid questions and remarks began.

"What do you mean space and time?"

"I don't even care."

And of course, for Klaus, who was as high as a cloud, "My skin is on fire."

"Do you have any idea how insane this is?" Allison asked. "You know what else is insane!?" Five raises his voice. "(Y/N) and I look like we're 13. Mentally, I'm 58, even though we're both supposed 30," Five dragged on. "Everything about us is insane; Klaus talks to the dead, Allison can make wishes anytime she wants, Five can teleport, I can kill you with a look, and Luther thinks he's fooling us with that overcoat," I added.

"She's got a point there," Klaus agreed. "We didn't choose this life, but we're living it," Five said. "But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died. Why is this time different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?" Allison asked, still not believing us. "Because this time, Eight and I are here. We have the name of the man responsible. Guys, we actually have the chance to save the lives of billions of people," Five said. I looked at Klaus, his mind lost. He looked out of it. I hit him upside the head using my powers. "Ow, what was that for?" Klaus mumbled. "Oh, you know." Klaus stuck his tongue at me.

"Alright, let's get this bastard," Allison said, nodding her head. I guess the inspirational speech Five made off the top of his head actually worked.

"Ok, I'm not going."

Ok then, maybe it didn't work.

I gave Diego a glare. "Pussy. Luther?" I asked. "I'm gonna stay here and look through dad's files. I still think this has to do something with why he sent me to the moon." I facepalmed. Dude, not everything is about you and the stupid moon.

"Seriously? Now you want to make the world about you and dad?"

You could cut the tension with one of Diego's knives. They never really liked each other anyway. "No, 'Watch your back,' that's what he told me." Luther said. "We don't have time for this," Five said. "Let's roll so we can beat this asshole up. Klaus, you're with me," Diego said, beginning to walk out.

"Yeah, I-I'm good. I think, uh, I'll pass. I'm feeling a little under the weather so..." Klaus walked off.

Was that seriously his excuse?

I looked at the rest of my family. "Well, why are you all standing there? Let's go!"

—𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
Hope you guys enjoyed! Dan Howell's coming out video made me cry at 12:00 AM and oh my god it was just amazing. Just know that I'm always here if you guys ever need help, or just want someone to talk to. I'm still figuring out my sexuality, and I'm open to help support you guys. Thx for 6k!
-AJ

P.S.

QOTD: What was the last song you listened to?

AOTD: Well, I'm listening while writing. So Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco