TWENTY

—𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿!

❛❛ 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❛❛ 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙇𝙀𝙎. ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙄𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘼 minute and Allison had already lost a lot of blood. I looked up when I heard a car stop and running footsteps. Five, Diego, and Luther quickened their pace as they ran to the house. I was still in shock after what happened, and when Five hugged me, my arms remained at my sides. He pulled away and held me by my shoulders. "What happened? Is Allison ok?"

I didn't respond, and stepped aside to open the door for them. Luther followed me inside, shocked to see Allison's body on the floor. Luther began to tear up as Five continued to check up on me. His features were laced with concern. "Are you ok? He didn't do anything to you, did he?" I didn't respond, and just tapped Luther on the shoulder. "It'll only get worse, so if you could hurry your monkey ass up and bring her to the car, that would be appreciated." Luther continued to look at Allison's body laying in a pool of blood for a moment, until he was able to pick her up. He carried her out of the room, still sobbing.

It was silent as we made our way outside. They needed room for Allison, and I couldn't bare to look at her, so I volunteered to sit in the trunk. We drove through the dark woods, the only sound being the rumble of the engine. I hugged my knees to my chest, ignoring the fact that I had bumped my head a few times.

I listened as Diego, Five, and Luther argued. Luther and Diego asked and unending amount of questions, wanting to know if I told Five anything. He told them to leave me alone, that I needed time and pressuring me with all their questions wasn't going to help. Diego shut up. He knew I needed space.

And that's exactly what happened.

Well, except for Luther. For obvious reason, he was sobbing over Allison's injury. He wanted to know exactly what happened, and I'm assuming, he wanted to kill the cause. Now I definitely wouldn't tell him, for fear that would actually happen, but I could tell he was going to eventually loose his shit and snap.

The car stopped, and I assumed we had reached the academy. I hurriedly teleported out of the car, opening the car door so Luther could carry out Allison. "Hurry up!" I yelled, almost dragging Luther along.

"Grace?!" I shouted, hoping to gain the attention of our robotic mom. She made her way over to the front, heels clacking quietly on the floor. She elegantly held a feather duster. "Yes (Y/N)?" Grace asked in her usual light and airy tone. "Allison-"

I was interrupted as Luther burst through the door. I could see he was trying to hold her a delicately as possible, as if fearing he would break her. As soon as Grace saw her, it was like a switch went off in her head. "Take her to the infirmary," she ordered, quickly rushing to the place I had spent 16 years of my life in.

UMBRA ━ NUMBER FIVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें