EIGHT

—𝘿𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙆!

❛❛ 𝙄'𝙈 𝙂𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 𝙋𝙐𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙏𝙔

𝙏𝙒𝙄𝘾𝙀. ❜❜

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙇𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 left us alone, and now, Five and I could continue to look for our guy. Being in there for so long gave us time to talk. I didn't really have much to say, after being stuck in a coma for 16 years. Before we went to Griddy's, Five had told me what happened in the future, how he got stuck and how he survived. Now being stuck in this car, he finally told me how he got back, and how this "Handler" person found him. He told me she gave him a job, but he still hasn't told me what it was. He did say that it had something to do with the timeline, and that's how he got back, but nothing much else was said.

After our little chat, we continued to watch for the doctor. He appears outside of the building.

"That's our guy," Five says, following him carefully with his eyes. I watched as he took something, cautiously placing it in a car, a scared look on his face. "What the hell is he up to?" I asked, leaning in closer. "No clue (Y/N)," Five said, watching as the car drove away and the doctor continued to walk down the street. Before I could say that we should follow him, Five spatial jumped away. I sighed, shadow traveling after him.

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙒𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝘿 𝙃𝙄𝙈 for awhile before he got into a car with a dog. Five grabbed my hand and we jumped into the car, with me landing in the back. I used my powers to hold a dark, ebony knife, made of shadows up to the doctor's neck. "Jesus!" he exclaimed, before finally noticing what I was doing. He started to tremble in his seat. "One chance, that's all you've got. One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab," I say in a threatening tone. Five smirked at my threat. "I-I manufacture prosthetics for fake patients, bill the insurance companies and sell them for cash on the black market," he says, still trembling in his seat. "Including eyeballs?" Five asks, leaning in closer to him. "Y-Yeah, they're my biggest sellers. They sell like hot cakes. I-I've got like twenty buyers."

"What about the one we showed you?" I asked, pressing the knife closer. "It could've already been bought, yes," he says, a look of fear invading his eyes.

"I need a list Lance. Names and numbers. I need it now."

"I don't have it, not on me. The only copies are in my office, a-at the lab," he says quickly, the nervousness obvious in his tone. "Well, you start the car then, because we're going on a field trip. Now," I say, pushing the knife even closer. "Ok, ok," he says in an uneasy tone, putting on his seatbelt and starting the car. We drive over to the building Five and I had spent so much time watching. We climbed out of the car to see smoke rising in the air. Five began to run as we got closer.

"FIVE!"

I watch as the fire explodes, launching Five away from the burning building. I run over to him to make sure he's ok. We both watch as the building continues to burn to the ground. What the fuck are we supposed to do now?

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙄 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙎 Five continued to write complex equations on the walls of a library. He dragged me here to find more information, and on the way, somehow got a bottle of champagne. I sat in the corner, admiring his features. His strong jaw, soft brown hair, and brilliant blue eyes. He opened to bottle and took a nice big swig. "Want some?" he asked, holding out the bottle to me. "Technically, I'm still underage so...." I said, pushing his hand away. He shrugged, taking another sip. I decided to take a nap, leaning my head on the wall, closing my eyes. It felt like a one second long nap, and when I woke up, I saw Five holding the empty bottle in one hand, Dolores in the other. Aw shit.

I looked around, trying to figure out what to do. That's when I saw my two favorite brothers (not really). "Hey! You two dimwits come help me here!" I whispered-shouted to them. Diego and Luther both turned around, surprised to see me trying to carry Five. "He's-"

"-drunk as fuck, I know. Now come help me!"

~  ☂︎︎  ~

𝙒𝙀 𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 through a dark alleyway when Five woke up. "If you vomit on me-" Luther started, giving Five a stern look. "You know what's funny?" Five starts, tilting his head back to look up. "I'm going through puberty. Twice. And I drank a lot of that bottle, didn't I? Well, that's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye. Poof! It's gone." He gave a slight hiccup. He's still cute.

"So, what're you guys talking about?"

"Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night. They came looking for you two. So I need you to focus," Luther explains. "Hazel and Cha-Cha. They're the best of the best, except for me of course," Five says slurring his words. I sigh and facepalm. "The best of what?" Diego asks. "You know, Dolores always said she hates it when I drink. She says it makes me all surly-"

"Hey! I need you to focus!" Diego snaps, turning around to face Five. "What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want? We just want to protect you."

"Protect us? We don't need your protection, Diego. Do you have any idea how many people I've killed? I'm the four frickin' horsemen! The apocalypse is coming!" He completes his rant by barfing over Luther's arm. He looks up and points to me. "I'm sure the pretty lady could tell you something. Hey, you're cute, you wanna be my girlfriend?" Five asks, right before passing out again. I sighed, and just continued to walk.

—𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
BITCH WHEN DID I
REACH 800+ VIEWS!!!
Tank q tank q tank q
sooo much for all of the
reads and votes. Don't
forget to comment, LIKE
AND SUBSCRIBE!! (aka
comment, vote, follow me,
and add this story to
your reading list or
library or whatever)
-AJ

QOTD: Favorite ship from TUA?

AOTD: I'm actually a fan of Five and Dolores, but Klaus and Dave are <333