SIXTEEN

—𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍!

❛❛ 𝙀𝘿𝙒𝘼𝙍𝘿 𝙆𝙉𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙎 𝙊𝙍 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍

𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍. ❜❜

~ ☂︎︎ ~

—𝙌𝙐𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
What the frickity frick frackles 12k?!?!

𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙊𝙉, 𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙂𝙊, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 walked out of the academy, heading in the direction of the car. Suddenly, Diego swerved and began walking the other way. "Nope, this way." Allison and I gave him questioning looks. "Diego, the car is this way dipshit," I said, pointing my finger in the other direction. "Trust me Eight, ok? Come on," he said, beginning to walk away. I tried to catch up with him, but with my still-pretty-tiny-thirteen-year-old body, it was hard with him walking so fast. With a flick of my wrist, he was pulled back to me. I made sure no one was following before I kept walking.

That's when I saw the police.

"What's going on?" I asked, walking a little faster to keep up. "They're here for me. Uh, they think I did something," Diego said, looking around worriedly. I knew him, I could see the guilt in his eyes. And I remember hearing about his friend, Eudora Patch, but I knew he didn't kill them, it was Hazel and Cha Cha. "What do they think you did?" Allison demanded. I could hear the police sirens.

"Murder."

Man, I'm just really good at guessing, aren't I?

"Did you?" Allison asked in concern. "No no no no, of course not, okay?" Diego reassured. "Why would you ask that about me anyway?" I burst into laughter. "Diego, sweetheart, you wear leather and carry knives," I said before laughing again. "Yeah, you do carry them everywhere," Allison agreed. If I didn't know how much he loved her, I would've thought it was true. He rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Okay, we're going to have to split," he said. "I'm in charge," he continued. "Remember? Vanya needs you two, her sisters."

"Even if one wasn't that nice," I muttered. (*crying while listening to Turning Out Pt. ii*) Allison glared at me while I just gave her a smug smile. I turned to Diego and put my finger to his chest. "Don't do anything dumb Edward Knivehands or whatever." He rolled his eyes and left us.

~ ☂︎︎ ~

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 to the car was slow and cold due to the pouring rain that began. I looked over to Allison. Shadows had made there way under eyes, which held too many emotions for me to explore. A single tear rolled down her cheek. Being her "sister", I wanted to know what was going through her mind. "You ok?" I asked. Allison wiped the tear on her cheek. "Yeah." I stopped her and put my hands on her shoulders. "Hey, you'll be fine. I know Vanya is in danger, but we're her sisters, we're who she grew up with. I'm sure we'll find her, and I'm sure you can fix things. We can stop the apocalypse, Claire will be safe."

I had read about Allison's daughter in a magazine, how the divorce happened. And I knew that she was definitely worried.

Allison eyes were still filled with emotion. "You don't know that, (Y/N)," she answered. I only sighed in response. It was true, we really didn't know. We knew that the world would end in three days. Three fucking days all leading up to hell. I'm so ecstatic. Yay.

When we arrived, I read the mailbox.

Jenkins.

"This is it," I whispered. "Be quiet," I told Allison. She nodded. We sneaked in around the back of the house. I could easily teleport us inside, but that didn't sound like a good idea at the moment. And Allison often hated the feeling when we did it as kids. Allison looked into the window from outside. "That's Vanya's violin," she whispered. I nodded. We turned around to have a bird literally fly across our faces. Allison looked so scared. I laughed at her expression. "It's not funny," she hissed, a small smile still creeping onto her face. "Yeah, then why are you smiling?" I asked.

"We need to go back," she said. "What? Why?" I questioned. "Just trust me, ok?" I nodded, grabbing her hand and leading her to the car. We hopped in the car and Allison began to drive. There was a large traffic jam, with a couple of cops standing on the street next to us. Oh shit. I watched Allison's face as she saw something. "What?" I asked in confusion. "Stay in the car," she said, getting out and locking the door. Oh hell no. I teleported myself next her. She was holding a scarf in her hand, Vanya's scarf. "That's Vanya's," I stated.

"You really just teleported yourself here?" Allison asked. "Um, yeah. Why? Is it not normal for me to be doing that?" I asked. "Don't you think it would be a little weird for people to see a thirteen year-old girl pop up next to a women who also has powers all while wearing a school uniform?"

I gave Allison a pointed stare. "Yeah, but people might actually have memory and know who we are," I pointed out. Allison and I walked up to where the police cars were, but a man stopped us before we could reach them. "Hey, excuse me, ma'am. I'll have to ask you to stay out of the line, there was an accident here last night," he said. Who do you think you are to tell me what to do? "What kind of accident?" I said, pushing forward. "The line," the officer said. Allison and I took a step back.

"What happened?" Allison asked. "Well, we're still trying to figure that out," the officer responded. Vanya probably went ka-boom. "Hey look, officer, if there's any way-"

"Holy shit!" he interrupted. Of course, because Allison is famous. "You're Allison Hargreeves!" the officer exclaimed. Allison gave a strained smile. "I saw you two nights ago in the TV!" I rolled my eyes. I raised a hand. "Hey, I was in the Umbrella Academy." His eyes almost bugged out. "Oh right! You were! I thought you had been in a coma, how come you're still thirteen?" I shrugged. The officer answered a call on his radio then turned back to us. "Allison freaking Hargreeves," he said.

This is gonna be awhile.

—𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀!
Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. As you heard, I was in Japan. While I was there, I hit 10k reads! Thank you all so much for voting and sharing your support with me! Some other great news: if you guys don't remember, on May 11, my uncle was put into the hospital with an unexpected coma. The recovery has been going steadily, and he's going to be discharged from rehab on the 18th. I'm so proud of him and how far he has come. He's now able to move around on a wheelchair and feed himself. I love him to bits, and I can't wait to have him home. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
-AJ

QOTD: What's your opinion on Aidan Gallagher singing?

AOTD: Please don't come @ me, but I honestly don't like his singing voice. It feels too nasally, and I think Trinity sounds better in their duets. If he could fix some of that, I think the writing is good