New Perspective

Yay.

My most favorite class ever. I am so excited. Even though I was dreading P.E., I knew that Peter must be dreading it a thousand times more. Peter was so nice, not to mention cute, and I hated that Flash took advantage of him never fighting back. I change into my gym uniform, and headed out to the gym area.

I saw MJ standing with Ned and Peter, and went to join them. "Hey y/n, are you excited for your first day of gym at Midtown School of Science and Technology?", MJ said with her usual sarcasm.
"You have no idea.", I replied with an eye roll. "Alright kids! Flash and Peter are team captains for dodgeball." , the teacher called out. Peter sighed and trudged over to the front of the room. Flash just smirked at him and whispered something definitely not nice to him.

Flash and Peter started picking teammates, and of course Ned, MJ, and me were all on Peter's team. Flash picked the people in his group of friends. Our team also has a girl named Cindy, and a boy named Abe.

The beginning of the game didn't start out to well for us. Cindy got out first. I was surprised that MJ was somewhat trying. I guess for Peter, but after a while she got out as well. One of Flash's goons beamed poor Ned right in the stomach. Well, there goes another one. Soon it was only me, Abe, and Peter.

With all of Flash's trash talk to Peter, he was actually pretty good. He didn't miss many, and he caught every ball that would hit him. His reaction time was extraordinary. There only 2 people left on Flash's team including him. As I was admiring Peter, the other person of Flash's team for me out. Whoops. I went to sit down. "C'mon Peter and Abe!", I shouted in encouragement.

"Don't think that I didn't see you gazing at Peter with love eyes.", a person says walking up next to me. I jump, then calm down realizing it was MJ. "I-I don't know what you're talking about. I was not."
"Uh huh, yeah sure. Whatever you say. I can tell you are crushing on him."
" Whatever MJ. ", I said blushing.

I look back to see how Peter's doing. I see that Abe just got out. It's only Peter and Flash. "Alright Peter! You can do it!", I yell. Flash looks out of breath, and I hope that Peter can deliver the final blow. He winds his arm back, and bam.

He threw it so hard that Flash falls right on his butt. MJ and I were trying, key word trying, to suppress are giggles. Peter looks relieved until he sees the daggers Flash is sending him. I run over to him cheering. "Good job, Peter!", I say, and without a single thought, I give him a hug, laughing. He tenses up, and I immediately pull back, my face burning. Great, now I ruined are friendship.

"I'm sorry.", I say quickly. " It's ok", he says, with a smile. Then, hallelujah! He hugs me back. Maybe I didn't ruin everything.

"As cute as this is, the bell rang, like 5 minutes ago.", MJ sassily interjects Oh yeah. We pull away then start to head back to our lockers.

After we finishing getting all of our stuff, we meet up at the front of the school. "Thanks guys!", I shout out before starting to walk away. "Wait", a voice yelled from being me. Peter ran up to me with Ned and MJ in tow. "Um.... uh" "The loser wants your number y/n", MJ interrupted. Peter glared at her. "Oh, ok here", I reply. We all exchange numbers an I walk away.

We had my favorite dinner food, pizza. "So, how was your first day of school, sweetie?", my dad questioned. "It was great!" "Well I'm glad to hear it" I'm sure he is. I've probably never been this excited before about school.

Thanks for reading. It means a lot to me. I'll try to update every week, but I'll tell you if I can't. Sorry, that was really short. I'm really mad, because my geometry teacher gave us a test worth 80 points, and he didn't teach us all of it. Oh well. Until next time..........