New Home

"Hello?"

" Hi, is this y/n l/n? "

"Yes, who is this?"

" This is the New York police department, and we have some unfortunately news. Your parents have been killed in a car crash. "

My whole world stopped. My head was spinning and I felt disoriented.  I didn't feel too good.

What am I going to do? My parent were both only children, and my grandparents are dead. I have no other relatives.

With tears streaming down my face, I entered the lab again. Mr. Stark and Peter looked up, and immediately, concern shone in their eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?", they asked simultaneously.

"My parents *sniff* th-they died i-in a car crash.", I cried.

They didn't say a word. They just led me up to the elevator to take me to the penthouse living room.

We arrived at the living room.

"Do you have any family you can stay with? ", Mr. Stark asked softly. I shook my head no. "Well, you can stay here then.", he said. I looked up.

"Thank you so much Mr. Stark, this means a lot to me."

" No problem. FRIDAY, tell Steve that there will be another person at dinner. Now, lets go find you a room."

Once I got settled in my room, me and Peter watched TV until dinner time.

"Boss said to get your butts to the dinner table.", FRIDAY informed us.

"We're coming!", Peter shouted.

Once we got to the table, we took the two empty seats next to each other.

On my other side was Mr. Stark.Bruce was across from me.

I looked down, so as not to make eye contact with any of the other Avengers.

When I finally looked up, I saw Natasha staring at me, so I stared back. I could tell she was surprised that I stared back. She probably wasn't used to that reaction.

Mr. Stark was the one to break the silence.

"This is y/n, she will be staying here for a while, so please make her feel welcomed." There was a pause before Steve spoke up.

"We are happy to have you here y/n. If you have any questions, you can ask any of us.", he said with a smile.

Dinner continued as normal, except that they would start talking about mission, glance at me, and stop. I was not hurt, I wasn't one of them.

Mr. Stark noticed this, and told them about my powers.

"You guys can talk about missions and stuff around y/n, she has powers just like Peter."

They were definitely more comfortable around me now. Natasha was asking me many questions about myself, which is not surprising seeing as she was a former Russian spy.

They were all very kind, and they never asked why I was staying here.

After dinner, we all went to the living room to have a movie night. The first movie that was chosen was The Incredibles 2.

What was it with me and falling asleep watching movies? I fell asleep as soon as the credits started rolling. At least I had an excuse. It was a very long and stressful day.

-----time skip brought to you by peter parker💕-----

I woke up, snuggled in the covers of my bed.