New Love

I'm just going to say that Ned knows Pete is Spider-Man, but he doesn't know they live at Stark Tower. Also, wattpad deleted more then half of this chapter so I had to rewrite it! I can't remember what I put originally, so it's different. I am pissed. But anyway, enjoy.

"Peter, can I talk to you please?", I asked. "Sure."

" I am assuming that MJ doesn't know you are Spider-Man, and that means she doesn't know I am Spider-Girl. ", I said.

He nodded.

"Do you think she is close to finding out?"

"Yes. I mean Ned isn't very discreet. What's your point? I thought I was in trouble or something.", he responded.

I laughed, "In trouble? Why would you be in trouble with me?", I asked.

"Because you are my girlfriend?"

" Did you do something I should know about Peter Benjamin Parker? ", I said raising my eyebrows, and staring him down.

His eyes widened." No! I promise! "

"I don't know, you look pretty scared."

" I can't help that! You're scary! "

"Oh, so now I'm scary. Thanks Pete."

" No! That's not what I meant. I'm sorry! Please forgive me! ", he said, trying to dig himself out of the hole he just made.

" I'm kidding Peter! I just thought it was time to tell MJ and Ned. ", I said, giving him a peck on the lips.

" How? They don't even know that we live at Stark Tower. "

"Ooh! I've got an idea.", I said, giving an evil cackle.

LATER

" Y/n! You will not believe this! I just got an invitation to meet Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Pepper Potts, and Spider-Girl! At Stark Tower, tomorrow, for dinner! ", MJ called me.

" That's awesome! You have to tell me all about it afterwards. "

"I will! Now I have to go pick something out to wear. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!", I said, hanging up.

Peter's POV (it's for, like, 10 sentences)

" Peter! You will not believe this! I just got an invitation to meet the Avengers! At Stark Tower, tomorrow for dinner! ", Ned called me.

" That's awesome! You have to tell me about it afterwards. "

"Dude, you've already met them, but I will. Now I have to go pick something out to wear. See you tomorrow!"

" Bye! ", I said.

Phase One complete.

Y/n's POV

"Okay guys, we need your help. We are revealing to our friends out secret identities. They are going to come over tomorrow for dinner.

But we are going to go as Spider-Man, and Spider-Girl. Just act like normal, but don't say our real names.", I explained.

They all turned to Tony.

"Are you okay with this?", Steve asked.

"Yes, I sent them the invitations. It's ok.", he responded. Steve nodded.

Phase Two complete.

-----time skip brought to you by, "whatever it takes"-----

They next day, Ned was completely ecstatic.