Field Trip

This chapter is a bunch of different oneshot stories of ST field trips mixed into one, so these ideas are not all my own.

You could tell we had arrived when the gasps of all the student were heard.

We filed off the bus, and entered the front lobby.

"Hello. You must be Midtown High. My name is Abby." our, tour guide said.

"I have badges for you all. Put it on your out most piece of clothing. Our head of security is very strict about this. When I call your name, come up and get your badge."

She went through our class, calling out names.

"Um, why are our badges white, but your's blue?", a student asked.

" The different colors represent different levels of access. You guys have Level 1, you can't go anywhere unless you are with someone with a clearance of 3 or higher, and they are white.

"Level 2 is for reporters and camera men, they are yellow. Level 3 is for tour guides, which are blue. Level 4 is for workers and interns, they are green.

"Level 5 is for friends and family of the Avengers, they are purple.

Level 6 is the Avengers that don't use the labs, they have custom badges. Level 7 is given to only 5 individuals, they have complete access to the entire tower, and that's all that I can tell you.

Those individuals would be Tony, Pepper, Bruce, Peter, and me.

When she finished passing out all of the badges, one of Flash's goons saw that MJ, Ned, Peter, and I hadn't received a badge.

"Miss, MJ, Ned, Peter, and y/n didn't get a badge.", he said, pointing his finger at us.

She followed what his finger was pointing.

Her face brightened.

Shit.

" Mr. Parker, Ms. Y/n! What a pleasure to have you. You must be Ned and MJ. They already have their own badges. I'm assuming you guys have them on you? ", she asked.

The rest of the class looked at us in surprise.

" Yes, we do. ", I answered for us all.

Oh boy. This trip already isn't starting off well.

" Okay kids, walk through this metal detector. FRIDAY will scan you for weapons, and announce your name, and Level of clearance. Go in one at a time. "

They kids went through, and I started panicking.

How are Peter and I going to explain having a Level 7 pass?!

Way too soon, it was our group's turn.

MJ went first.

"Michelle Jones, Level 5. Welcome back, MJ.", FRIDAY announced. Next was Ned .

" Ned Leeds, Level 5. Welcome back, Ned. "

The only people left were me and Peter. I shoved Pete through.

"Peter Parker, Level 7. Welcome back home, Underoos. The Avengers have been alerted of your presence"

He cringed as he faced the rest of our classmates. Their mouths were wide open. Flash looked furious.

Now it's my turn. Yay.

"Y/n L/n, Level 7. Welcome back home, Baby Spider. The Avengers have been alerted of your presence."

What? Baby Spider? Really Tony?

I didn't think Flash could be anymore angry. I think all memory of my threat had disappeared from his brain.