New Friends

I think we have spent way to much time with Uncle Clint, because the first thing Peter and I thought of was to go through the vents.

For some reason, Shuri had brought a ton of her silent shoes.

I guess she was planning on pranking people, I don't know.

FRIDAY informed us that the Dora Milaje, T'Challa, and the rest of the Avengers were in the kitchen.

"Perfect, now we can get all of the Avengers!" , Shuri exclaimed.

"Oh boy. We are going to get in so much trouble Pete.", I said.

"Yeah."

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's set up the cameras and go!", Shuri whisper-yelled.

"Easy for you to say. You aren't going to get yelled at after this prank is done.", Pete mumbled.

"Whatever! Don't think about the consequences, just think about how funny it will be to scare Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and post it all over the Internet!"

"That's a good point. Lets just get it over with.", I said, placing a camera in the vents.

The others followed suit, and after a couple of minutes, we had placed 15 cameras around the room.

I have no idea why Shuri was carrying around 15 cameras, but whatever.

For Earth's Mightiest Heroes, they were pretty blind. How they didn't see or hear us creeping around the room I do not know.

We rejoined in the vents to start the first part of out plan.

"What are you guys doing?"

I muffled a scream.

Behind us was Scott.

"What the hell Scott?! You scared the shit out of me!", I said, clutching my chest.

"Why are you guys in the vents? Oh, hi Shuri"

"Sup Scott. We're pranking the Avengers. Actually, do you want to help?", she asked.

"Sure!"

"Okay here is the new plan..........."

Tony's POV

T'Challa and I were conversing about being billionaires, and living with idiot children, when I heard a vase being knocked down in the living room.

"Did you guys hear that?", I asked.

"Yeah, it is probably the kids.", T'Challa said, brushing it off.

"The kids are in the lab, and Pete and y/n know not to break stuff in the tower.", Pepper answered.

"I'll go check.", I said.

I walked into the living room to see vases, and papers everywhere.

Who had trashed the tower?

"FRIDAY, who was in here?", I asked.

"FR-FRIDAY is no longer here, please answer after the tone. Beep."

Um what? No one can hack FRIDAY, they would have to be as smart as me.

Then, something went down the back of my shirt.

I'll admit it, I screamed like a little girl.

The rest of the Avengers came running in.

"What happened?! Wait, Tony, was that your scream?", Steve asked.

"Shut up. FRIDAY got hacked, and something went down my back! Not to mention that my tower is trashed!"

We heard a crash from the kitchen, and a gust of wind brushed past us all.

"It's a ghost!", Clint screamed, running for cover.

"Quick Tasha, call the Ghostbusters!", Sam said, snickering at Clint.

"We were just in the kitchen, and there wasn't anyone. Did anybody hear the door open?", Bruce questioned.

"No"

"Let's go back to the kitchen then, to see what it could have been."

"Are you crazy?! You want to go back to where the ghost is?!"

Behind the couch, everybody except Nat, Pep, Brucie, T'Challa and me were cowering in fear.

Pepper rolled her eyes, " You're supposed to be Earth's Mightiest Heroes."

"So? It's a motherfucking ghost!", Bucky exclaimed.

Sam's POV (why not)

I know I was teasing Clint, but a ghost! Why would you want to go in the same room as a ghost!

Finally, Nat got us to come into the kitchen.

I still used Bucky as a shield of course.

"What the fuck? There is food everywhere! And chairs!"

"I guess this ghost must work out or something."

"Wait, guys, come here! There's ants everywhere!

"I hate to break it to you Brucie, but we are in the kitchen, ants are always in kitchens."

"And ants are not strong enough to flip over chairs."

"Guys, who is not here.", T'Challa asked.

"Ummm. Shuri, y/n, Peter, and Scott.", I answered.

"Exactly."

"Ohhhhhhhhh."

"Kids! And Scott! Get your asses down here right now!", Tony yelled.

They fell out of the vents gasping for breath, as they laughed there asses off.

"This is going viral!", Shuri yelled, still wheezing.

"Oh man! I have to admit, this was an amazing plan!", Y/n said, rolling on the floor.

"You can say that again!", Peter said, choking on his laughs.

"I can't wait to watch the footage.", Scott snickered.

"You guys are going to be the trending post on all the social media platforms. I know you guys love the attention.", said Peter.

"YOU GUYS ARE DEAD MEAT!", Steve yelled.

"Run!"

Hey everybody, how ya doing? I don't even know what I'm doing at this point. Until next time...............