Chapter 5: Reaping the Rewards

Foreword: What are you munchin' pumpkins. Here it is the moment you've all been waiting for. Not. Seriously though just read or you're gonna miss Harry's answer. Enjoy Dudes and dudettes and all people in between!

Harry stared. Honestly at this point its all he could do. Could he do this. I mean realistically he had no reason not to. In the light he had very few true freinds, and even then there was a lot they didn't know about him. That no one did. Here in the dark he belonged. He would have help getting lay back on Dumbledore. He could be respected and revered. That wasn't the issue. There was just one problem. He couldn't trust Tom.....voldemort. Absolutely not. If he was gonna do this he'd need reassurance. But how the hell does one ask a Dark Lord not to kill, torture or seriously maim you? Oh Merlin it's happening. He was actually doing this. The little voice in his head (otherwise known as common sense. Harry didn't listen much to him) that sounded eerily like snape called him an idiot. Potter ..... "I'll do it." Too late. "On one condition."

Tom stared. At this point that was all he could do. When he brought Potter here he assumed theyd have a duel of epic proportions to the death, where he could finally get over his little obsession and get on to ruling the world. But of course the golden boy.....well he couldnt very well call him that now, had to surprise him. Did Potter really just, agree? Oh no he's staring. Come on Tom you're a Dark Lord act like it! "On one condition." Well that makes more sense. "Very well Harry Potter, name your price."

Ok. So far so good. Just bargaining with a Dark Lord. Nothing to see here. Merlin he was so screwed. He was gonna get crucioed for sure. Oh well, what do I care. "An unbreakable vow. We have to swear not to kill, torture, imprison or fatally maim each other." He might as well curse him self now. Save Mr tall dark and scary the trouble. Seriously. Should have taken the whole painfully dying option. However, Riddle seemed to be considering.

I mean really, could this be any easier. Harry had just ensured his victory! Now his only downfall couldn't harm him! The world would be his for the taking. Victory was so close he could smell it! "Deal." With that a powerful emerald, crimson and black swirl rose around them. Sparks of silver and fuschia exploded in every direction before stopping. After a brief burning sensation on his wrist, Tom knew that the oath had taken hold. However from looking down at where their should have been only light scars from the unbreakable vow, there was a shadowy black Dragon and snake intertwined. "What was that?"

Harry stared, comforted by the swirl of ammased colours

Harry stared, comforted by the swirl of ammased colours. He was surprised they had gotten involved, but he shouldn't have been. People were always meddling in his business. Obviously the green was his magic. The red was Voldemorts. But the black, silver and fuschia. Death, Fate and Fortune. It took a second for Harry to respond to the man's question. He couldn't tell. Could he? Deciding against answering he just shrugged and stared at his wrist in fascination. One thought reverberated through his thoughts. What now?