CHAPTER 8: Did he have a tendency of speaking in German when he gets hurt?

We all make mistakes. We all goof up big time sometimes. There are always those moments you wish you could take back in life. The moments where all you wished was to be swallowed by the ground abruptly. On top of that, people say mistakes made in your life are the very ones that make it stronger and worth living for.

Tell me if this mistake will even let me live the next 30 seconds to pray for my basically about to be non-existent life.

"What the fuck?" Caleb yells.

No, what the actual fuck?

I run towards Caleb, my sweaty short sticking annoyingly to my thighs. He was lying on the ground, still holding his nose in his hand, his eyes shut close. He seemed to be in pain.

Well, no shit Summer. You must have broken his nasal bone.

"Are you okay?" I mutter out as I fidget my fingers nervously. 98% due to the fear of Caleb tossing my head off like a soccer ball and the 2% due to the fact that this is the first time I'm having a conversation with Caleb Anderson.

It's not even a decent one at that too.

"Are you efen cucking seros?"

Did he have a tendency of speaking in German when he gets hurt?

"Um... I didn't really get you?" I saw slowly so that he doesn't get angrier than he even is.

"Are you blind or what? Who the fuck kicks a ball like that?" he finally says clearly, as he stands up furiously.

"Excuse me. I did apologize as a matter of fact." I sassily say. Did he seriously say all that to me? Oh hell no. I don't think so.

"Your apology can kiss my ass! Why do you even play if you don't know how to?" he glares at me, rubbing his nose to see if there was any blood on it.

Luckily, there wasn't. Now I wish there was.

He fucking didn't go on that. Not on my playing abilities.

"Don't forget I just kicked your team's ass. We won because of me." I know for a fact that me stating that proudly was wrong, but this jerk had to be shown where he belongs.

"Oh please. That was definitely by fluke. You don't belong to this team, alright?" he sneers and walks off towards the bleachers.

I was not one to give up and so, me being silly me, I ran after him and confronted him even in a worse way. Something that could basically ruin my life.

"You aren't the coach or captain last time I checked and so you have no goddamn rights to decide where I belong, get it?" I point a finger at him angrily, looking into his eyes the whole time.

His gray eyes were mesmerizing – something worth appreciating and complimenting. Unfortunately, he wasn't. Pity these eyes went to the wrong person. Those eyes were ablaze with anger – I should have been scared but I surprisingly wasn't.

Good thing, anger does to you. Dampened my fears.

"Just move away from here." He sighs and says, anger still evident in his voice, as he stuffs his water bottle in his bag and walks past me while brushing my shoulder in the process.

His audacity.

Ugh.

I look at him walk off majestically as if he didn't just insult me a few seconds back.

The nerve of this guy.

He officially made it to number 1 on my 'Top 10 people I hated' list.

I pick my bag, slump it over my shoulder and stomp off angrily as I spot Jason and Aaron walking with the rest of the boys.