CHAPTER 13: My life is basically insurmountable

Why is it so hard being a girl? Waking up for me is already a grueling job and on top of that, waking up to my monthly problem kicking in on a fucking Monday?

My life is basically insurmountable.

After stuffing lots and lots of chocolates into my small duffle bag considering my extensive cravings, I sit on the table with my head bent down on my arms. After a few minutes of groaning, a hand ruffles my hair and I shoot up in anger to maim my attacker.

I see Aaron with wide eyes, his now red wrist in my hand. I let him go and I return to my somewhat comfortable position.

"What's up with you, sumo?" Aaron mutters as I hear the fridge being opened and a wrapper being tossed on the kitchen counter.

"Don't fucking call me that, you whore!" I growl out and stand up, huffing past a flustered Aaron, towards the door.

"Jason, you bitch! Get the fuck out of your room and get in the damn car! God! You boys are getting on my fucking nerves!" I snatch my bag from where it was and angrily swipe the keys from the holder, almost breaking it off the wall.

"What's going on?" Jason comes out of his room while wearing his t-shirt. He eyes me carefully before sighing as he walks over to Aaron, patting him on the shoulder.

I'm not here to babysit them and take in their bullshit. When I say something, it better be done then and there.

"Oh, what's going on? How many warnings do you need to alert you to get out of your goddamn room? Do I have to put the house on fire next time?" I say as I glare at him and place my hands on my waist like a strict mom.

Let's ignore the fact right now that I have no mother. That I've never felt a mother's love. That the only mother I had even left for some shit I couldn't be bothered to fathom at 7.30 am on a Monday.

"Chill, woman. Let me just get breakfast and then we can leave. I'm surprised I didn't have to come shouting my lungs out this morning for you to get your ass out of bed." Jason lightly chuckles and I fume even more at his statement.

"Shut up, you ungrateful asshole! I do so much here and still, I'm the one underestimated here. Do you feel obligated to wake me up every morning? Well, guess what? I can actually wake up on my own. No need to fucking judge me!" I spit out while my fists were clenched. I don't really know what was triggering my anger right now since my hormones were like all over the place. I don't know what I was doing or saying.

"Are you on your...umm...you know...?" Jason drawls out as he plays around with the top of the orange juice carton.

"Yeah, I am! Now get your asses up and let's go! Ugh!" I pull open the door and slam it with all my might that I might have just awoken my neighbors. Then again, I really don't give a damn.

Periods are mood killers, people.

Again, why am I a girl?

Couldn't God just put the remaining male chromosomes in me and exterminate the rest of the female ones?

We all walk out of the door and towards the car – the three following me suit, not even letting out a whisper let alone a word. Seems like I should be this moody every day.

Considering Aaron just ditched the front seat for me. Wow. It can be a really good day actually if you look at it.

*2 SECONDS LATER*

"What the fuck is this?! This is the kind of shit ass music you play in your car, Jason?!" I scream and groan at how much pain I was going through because of all the screaming.