26. It's official!

"Do you even know what you are talking about!" Durga shouted shocked at the revelation made by Saru. Saru had told Durga the first hand account of what she had seen- the compromising state Akshat and Guddan had been in and what would have happened, had she not stopped them.

"As a fact, di! I feel that it isn't too far fetched to think that saasu maa aur AJ ke beeck khichdi pak chuki hai, I mean 5 months have passed into their marriage and AJ is but a man, and young and beautiful woman like saasu maa is every man's Achilles heel" Saru concluded.

"If you think like that, then you don't know AJ", Durga smirked at Saru but immediately her smirk flipped into a frown, "But if what you are saying is true, then we should not wait anymore. My plan is ready. Main waar karungi aur sab kuch bikhar jaega!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'This is just too much' Guddan thought troubled as she plopped into the sofa seat in front of Akshat's study table. They had almost Kissed! And no matter how hard she was trying to berate herself, the only regret her heart was recoiling from was the fact that why was there an almost' between the kissed' and they' part! Damn!

"I have gone insane! The scenes that were inciting disgust in me were the very things we both..oh god! I'll have to find the answers!" She announced with determination and flipped open the laptop lying on the table.

On the other hand, Akshat was dealing with a dilemma of his own. Something would have happened back in the room, if Saru would not have walked in. And he was not sure, if that something would have been too bad. Akshat could not deny the fact that he was in his senses when he had dipped his head down to swoop her lips in his. His mind was clear and he was definitely not drunk, and neither was he having any regrets about his move.

"I need to think this through", Akshat whispered to the walls and closing his eyes, leaned back in his chair.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"This can't be...." Guddan uttered in disbelief as she slammed her laptop shut and pressed her eyes between her thumb and forefinger.

But her symptoms matched to the last point. It was all making sense now. She was just too dense to notice. This perfectly explained why her heart would start running in his vicinity and why her body would feel electrocuted at the slightest touch of his.

"So...it's true! Muhje Akshat Ji se...Seriously!" Guddan left her seat, almost annoyed and stood glaring at Akshat's photo.

"This is so not done, Uncle! I am not supposed to feel this way and for you, no less! I mean you are so obnoxious and arrogant and so...so...so..boring...ugh!!" Guddan struggled for the reasons to deny why she should not be feeling what she was, but alas!

No wonder, every mistaken proximity would send a pleasurable tingle down her spine in the most unexplainable way. No wonder, his simple black eyes felt like orbs of darkness sucking her and drowning her in! No wonder, she never recoiled from his touch, in fact found herself at home and felt comfortable.

"Haa toh theek hai! He is my husband after all, not some stranger. It's perfectly fine to feel that way about your own husband, and he is the first man who I've been so close with so...this was bound to happen!" Guddan argued, trying to placate herself.

But still!! Guddan groaned yet again. This is so not done!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Haa...this should not be happening!" Akshat's eyes flew open as realization dawned and he looked at Antara's portrait, staring right back.

"Mujhe Guddan se...and...and...I can't even deny it Antara because it just fits!" Akshat explained as if Antara was demanding any.

This was the reason why he wasn't exactly averse to the idea of his personal space getting breached every now and then, quite the opposite infact, his body readily welcomed all such accidents that were naturally triggered in his firebrand wife's presence.

"Shoud I fight it?! Should I not? It feels so right and justifiable too. I mean you have been gone for far too long and during all those years I was away from all these things, not that I craved for them. But Guddan incites all those raw emotions in me and make me feel so alive; make me feel desire that I never knew existed. Today, when I was this close to claiming her lips, my entire being was on fire and my heart..."  Akshat trailed, clenching his chest tightly, "it was threatening to burst and my hands were just itching to..."
Stopping in between, Akshat inhaled deeply and turned away from Antara's painting.

"There's no denying it. What I and Guddan have between us is something far more dangerous than some primal instinct of lust or want, it's pure unadulterated need! I had tried to avoid it and run away but this was bound to happen. Because she's not just some woman, she's my wife...which gives my restricted self the freedom to pursue her, that too, within the bounds of morality. I accept it. What we have between us is outright lethal!" Akshat breathed huskily as he reveled in the feeling of her slender fingers against his cheeks.

"It's ATTRACTION! Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal, I'm attracted to you. Every moment spent with you makes me crave for some more", Akshat confessed, clenching his fingers into fist. Par mere dil mein sirf tum ho Antara' and he gritted his teeth in frustration.

"It's ATTRACTION! Uncle AJ, the emotion that shall never have been addressed has found a name. I am attracted to you, it's scary but true, you are the flame and I am the moth.." Guddan confessed, staring at her reflection in the mirror.

Both felt at peace by naming that irresistible pull between them.Or they tried to believe so. Aware deep down, that this peace was a farce. Unaware, that this wasn't acceptance. This was denial. Fool yourself so that you don't feel guilty about yourself. Lie to yourself so that you don't end up losing sight of what you continue to want to be. Console yourself that you are fine and you have not become what you were trying to escape.

She was forced to avert her gaze at the last moment. He was forced to show his back to Antara at the last moment. Their eyes were far from the usual hues of peace, they were reflecting the conflict brewing deep within. Why? Why was this peace so unpleasant?

Because. Lies hardly bestow peace.

Hola peeps! I have updated and it's the 25th episode and 'It's official!😁
What though!? No clue!!^_^;
Durga has plans What is that evil witch plotting?!(@_@)
Guddan and AJ ko ho gaya hai ek dusre se pya...
Wait!! Hold on!
ATTRACTION!(*_*)
Ye kya naya jhamela hai!(・o・)
If this is what you all are thinking, then I am glad(≧▽≦)
Hope you all will have a happy time reading it!;)