THE WAR!!!

Y/N P.O.V
After falling through the gate truth opend up i passed up. i opend my eyes to see that i was falling with the others from the fucking sky in what looked like a bubble.

Y/N:"what the fuck is going on here".
i screamed at the top of my lungs the others then woke up as well from my screaming.
Gintoki: "what I was dreaming of a land filled of ice cream and beautiful women"Gintoki said.
Gintoki was the first to wake up scratching his head.

Ban: woah captin look we're inside a giant bubble.

Meliodes: yeah but where are we going.'truth' said we were heading straight to a war.

Judeau: maybe we're on our way there, but this is really getting stranger by the moment.

Shisui: you're right about that one.

Alucard: shhhh do you hear that.

Y/n: hear what?.

Alucard: an explosion.

Y/n: excuse me say fucking wha...

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

I was interrupted by the sound of a giant explosion coming from underneath us. i looked down to see the clouds and a freaking war everyone was killing each other marines and pirates. it was total carnage.

Judeau: My god is that a giant?

Judeau: My god is that a giant?.judeau exclaimed. We all looked to where he pointed to see a gigantic body laying near the execution platform.

Johnathan: this is something straight out of a fairy tail.

Y/n: what in the flying fffuuuuuu.

Meliodes: *cough* *cough*.

Y/n: ohh... sorry.

Ban: this is a massacre.

Shisui: I wish if we can know what is happening at least?.

Alucard: we can i'm currently reading the minds of some of the humans down there, It turns out that the one in white are the marines and the ones they're fighting are the pirates.

Shisui: okay and why are they fighting each other.

Alucard: the pirates are trying to save a man named portgas D. Ace who is the son of a man named Gold D. Roger.who was the king of the pirates.

Y/n: is this ace guy good or bad.

Alucard: he's a good pirate.

Judeau: good pirates well that's a new one all the pirates in my world are thieves and rapists.

Alucard: the pirates in my world are the same.but it turns out there are good pirates in this world ones that help the pepole.

Johnathan: The Pirates are Horrible People in My World as well.

Shisui: well then what do we do now?.

Gintoki: i don't know man but thankfully as long as this bubble Doesn't pop on us we're up here and safe.

Right Then and there the bubble Poped and we started falling at high speed to the ground.

Y/n: you just had to Jinx it didn't you!. i shouted.

Judeau: Damn it!!!.

I then stopped falling i looked up to see ban who held me by the wrist who was held by gintoki while meliodes who manifested black wings held in his other hand shisui who held Johnathan who also held judeau.

Ban: woah slow down there Y/nyyy boy.

Y/N: THANKS BAN YOU HERO!.
I shouted while Smiling Either Out Of Fear Of Death Or Appreciation.
"Wait a minute where's alucard?".i exclaimed with wide eyes, 'we only arrived five minutes here and he's already dead!'.

Alucard: i'm right here.
I turned my head to the left to see alucard FUCKING FLOATING IN THE AIR!!!!!.

Meliodes: woah you didn't tell me you can do that?.

Alucard: there are many things you don't know about me. Looks like they've noticed us.
We all looked down to see many pepole making shocked faces marines and pirates a like. And that ace guy is looking at us.

Ban:this looks like a fine place to drop let's go.

Meliodes: okay you guy's Ready go!.

Judeau: DON'T.

Gintoki: YOU.

Y/n: DARE!.

Johnathan: I thought I miss heard you mister melodies what did you sayyyyyyyy.johnathan didn't get to finish his sentence.

He then let go of us we started falling from a height that would leave a normal person dead with a mangled body. Suprisingly we didn't break a bone.

Y/n: huh? Gotta thank 'truth' for modifing our body's the next time i see him. I said while Looking at My Hands.

Gintoki: uhh...Y/n.

Y/n:hmm..what's wrong?.

Gintoki: everyone's.....looking at us.

I then noticed that the place we arrived in got... Quiet, i looked around to see that everyone stopped fighting and was staring at us.

Y/n: "uhhh?, hi"i said while waving my hand i seriously didn't know what to do.

Navy solider: ATTACK!.

Everyone went back to fighting but now the navy soliders were attacking me, Gintoki and judeau, "ohhhh shit!"was my last thought before I had to use everything I learnt in those days of training with the others.

Judeau: get ready!.

A/N
Hope you guuys enjoyd this chapter im still thinking who should fight who from your squad but trust this the marineford war will have a shocking ending in my story.
Peaceout!.