AN UNEXPECTED ALLIANCE

Y/n p.o.v

I felt someone shaking me as I started to wake up I opened my eyes to see that it was meliodes who grinned when I opened my eyes.

"whew! you're awake I thought you died in your sleep or something"he joked while grinning.

"yeah good morning to you too"i said as I got up while still thinking of what truth told me, "hey Meliodes where are the others"i asked as i only now noticed that he was shirtless.

"oh they're waiting for us on the island"he answerd which made me confused.

"island? What island"i asked as he spoke up.

"the island Marco said they were gonna buring whitebeard in"he answerd as I finally remembered.

"o-oh yeah I remember now"i started as I got up, "okay let's go then"i said as we started walking upstairs to the deck as we walked a few pirates kept glancing at us from time to time we walked until we got down from the ship and put our feet on the island I saw many and I mean maaany pirates going towards a direction.

"hey meliodes what's over there"I asked he only shrugged as we continued our walk after five full minutes of walking I finally found the others.

They were talking with some guy who wore a weird looking hat he was facing them, so I couldn't see his face.

"well look who finally decided to wake up"ban said with a smile as the others turned to look at me including the guy they were talking to.

"Yeah sorry about that"I said as I scratched the back of my head.

"We were wondering when you'll wake up Y/n"judeau said when they all walked up to me and meliodes.

"So you must be Y/n L/n"the guy asked me as I finally got a good look at him he wore a black and yellow T-shirt with blue pants and he also held a tall sword with his right arm.

"Yeah I am"i answerd as he kept the smile on his face.

"My name is Trafalgar D. Law, captain of the heart pirates"he introduced himself "I came here to create an alliance"

"an alliance why"meliodes asked as the guy now known as law spoke up.
"Have you ever heard of kaido"he asked as we both shook our heads.

"then I guess I'll tell you what I told your friends he's one of the four Emperors that rule the new world they're the most dangerous and powerful pirates of all time"he explained.

"ooookay and what does that have to do with us"i asked as law only smirked at me.

"I was getting to that, you see kaido is the real danger of all the four Emperors he is planning to take over the entire seas from the east blue to the new world"he said which made gintoki speak up.
"So you want us to work with you to take him down?"gin asked which law only nodded in response.