WHITEBEARD!

Meliodes p.o.v

I was currently fighting a bunch of marines they weren't that strong only a few of them had devil fruits but even they didn't pose that much of a challenge. i was searching for the others i know they're okay but it's never bad to check on them.

"Die you midget bastard!"i heard the marine i was fighting shouting which brought me out of my thoughts. He tried cutting me with his sword but i stopped it with two fingers. I let go of his sword. He looked scared but i smiled and spoke up.
"Hey can you tell me where i can find my friends"i asked him politley but unfortunatly he only shouted again.
"Damn you don't understimate me you pirate scum"he said trying to cut me again. I only swiped my hand making contact with the blade and breaking it. He then fell on his knees shocked from what happend.
"hey that marine is on the ground good job midget okay finish him off boys" i heard a pirate shout he and four others went up and tried to kill the marine who finally relaised what was happening. And tried shielding himself with his arms. CLING!.
A strong gust of wind went through the place which brought some people's attention who looked at our direction to see the pirates on the ground and the marine still alive.

"ww-why did you save me"he asked.
"it's not honorable to strike someone unarmed"i answerd with my normal expression still on.
"b-but you at-attacked a pi-pirate to protect me a marine who tried killing you?"he asked stuttering.
"we'll i don't see a reason to kill you since you were doing what you were orderd"i answerd. "well anyways i need to do something"i said before leaving him.

Timeskip-(15 minutes later)

I continued running for a while fighting marines from time to time until i felt an enemy closing on me he was fast. i turned around only to be met with a kick from a man with blue bird like wings made of fire.
Thankfully i blocked it but i was pushed back.

"Huh you're faster then i expected you to be"the man said

"Huh you're faster then i expected you to be"the man said. "although i think you were lucky"he continued with a smirk.
"Thanks you're pretty strong yourself"i complimented.

"Heh thanks midget"he said."but i don't want a thank you"he continued.
"I want to fight you"he finished.
"but why would you wanna fight me"i asked now curious.
"It's easy just a bunch of maniacs falling from the sky for the second time today plus seeing you attacking and defeating members of our crew in a flash"he stopped. "i was intrested to see who's stronger you or me"he answerd with a smile on his face.

"But i only attacked because they tried killing an unarmed marine"i tried reasoning but i was interuppted with a punch made of blue flames which i dodged.
"I don't care you'll pay for what you did" he started puching with his flaming fist and i dodged his attack he kept attacking me and i kept dodging he was fast but i was capable of dodging him with ease.
"you can't dodge all of them midget he kicked me sending me flying and interuppting many pepole fighting who looked at us for a moment then before going back to thier fights. He threw me with a kick making a crater on the wall of ice that was covering the place. I stood and looked for him i couldn't see him anywhere just then i felt the air on the back of my head move. i quickly turned around and caught his leg. His eyes widend i spind him around throwing him high in the air and jumped up to him he was obviously shocked from how strong i am.
I punched him in the torso. Not strong enough to kill him but to knock out the air from his lungs. He fell down to the ground making a crater in the ice. i landed nearby where he fell many pirates surrounded me now looking with hateful eyes at me.