MOVING ON

A/n
Volume 2 is out so pick that up if you want to continue the story I had a lot of fun writing the first volume and i do the same for the second one but anyways into the Stowrrrrrrrrrryyyy.

(2 Days before the strawhats reunite)
Y/n's p.o.v
"We should be arriving at the location of your ship soon"Hancock stated with a smile as we sat in a room in thier ship we left the island about two hours ago Marguerite and Golriosa were there to send us off But ever since we left Hancock was acting strange, not allowing any other woman near me and asking me if I needed anything every Two minutes.
"Are you comfortable Y/n?"she asked with an innocent expression, I can't believe that she's the same person who one day ago wanted me dead.
"Y-yeah"i answerd plainly she nodded before we both sat in silence after a while I finally brought up the courage to ask her why she's acting this way.
"umm hancock can I ask you a question?"I asked she nodded.
"Why are you acting this way?"I asked as she gained a confused look on her face.
"What do you mean?"she asked.
"I-i mean why are you so nice to me all of a sudden, not one day ago you hated my guts"i said as she looked down with her hair covering her face.
"I know that this might not mean anything to you but I'm sorry I-i just wanted to be loved-"she stopped while clenching her fist she looked really angry.
"oh no I'm gonna be thrown off this boat and forced to swim aren't I?"I thought but I didn't expect what Hancock did she turned around and Took Off Her DRESS!.
"W-wait a sec-"I didn't finish as she I noticed a big red tattoo on her back she then spoke up.
"This is the mark of the celestial dragon's...."she stopped before continuing, "anyone who is marked is.....owned by them"she then covers herself before turning to me while looking down.
"Me, and my sister's were once they're slaves they forcefully gave us our devil fruits for their own entertainment"she explained.
Holy shit I get why she would hate all the men, I can't blame her.
"I never allowed anyone to see My or my sister's marks and I turned anyone to stone, and I despised all the men of the world, and everyone just loves me for my looks, but I never actually felt loved that is until I met luffy"she gained a smile, "He didn't care about my looks or my past he was the most kind hearted man I've meet that's why I loved him...."she stopped with a pained expression on her face.
"But after his death I felt empty and I hated I returned to hating everyone but I hated you above all......I was there during the war and I saw you and your friends trying to save luffy and his brother"she stopped before speaking up, "I understand if you hate me now I will help youbreach you friends and then we'll part ways"she finished looking down with her hair covering her face.
We both stayed silent for a while before I gathered the courage to speak up.
"I-i don't hate you hancock"i stated she she gained a stared at me wide eyed.
"B-but I tried killing you why wouldn't you?"she asked.
"W-wel y-yeah you did, but after you went through I guess that's kinda understandable"i said while scratching the back of my head I didn't expect what happened next as Hancock jumped on me hugging me and buring my head in her chest I tried getting out but she held me tightly, she then realized what she was doing before getting up freeing me from her grip.
We both stayed silent blushing before she spoke up.
"Thank you Y/n"She said, before getting getting closer to my face, which only brought one thought to my mind.
"Vivi's gonna kill me"i thought as hancock got even closer she was mere inches away from me while I stood where I was nervous.
"What do I do if I reject her will I be thrown out of the ship"i thought as we heard a knock on the door of the room, which stopped Hancock from trying to kiss me THANK GOD!.
"What is it!"an irritated Hancock asked.
"We apologize for interrupting but we spotted an unmoving ship in front of us Empress"one of the Kuja pirates said as Hancock told her to leave we both left got out of the room and to the front of the ship where I saw our ship, Now ordered that the ship got closer to ours and it was giant compared to our small ship, when we where close enough I got ready to leave and said my farewell's
"I guess this is good bye"i said scratching my head Boa nodded sadly but gained a smile on her face.
"I made you some food for you and you alone"she said, motioning to a bag three times my size any normal person would flinch at the size but after the so called "Training"by Rayleigh I doubt it would weight anything.
"Thanks for everything"i said trying not to bring up the you tried killing me part Sandersonia and Marigold nodded while Boa was acting strangely.

"Y/n thanked me"she stated to no one in particular I just nodded before taking the bag and jumped away into the our ship when I landed looked back to Our ship and waved to them with Boa waving back with a bright smile on her face

I Turned around to see Ban, Gintoki, and meliodes on the ground snoring, guess the others at least had decency to sleep on thier beds.
"Y/n!"I looked to my left to see ace who was standing there with a mug in his hand.
"Where have you been?"he asked my eye started twitching at that, "You missed all the fun we had".
"Did you forget you're the reason I wasn't here!"I said almost shouting he only put his hand on his chin in a thinking pose before speaking up.
"Oh yeah I did"he said ever so calmly.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!"I exclaimed he only gained again before standing near me we both stayed in silence for a minute before he spoke up.
"You know shisui told me about how you feel guilt about my brother's death"he said with a serious face.
"It was your fault"I heard strawhats  voice echo in my head.
"Y-yeah"i said looking down he stayed silent before speaking up.
"I know how you feel"he said I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.
"Ever since pops and luffy died I felt like it was my fault...."he stopped, "If I never followed Blackbeard and lost if I never got caught, I kept thinking about possibilities to make myself feel better but in the end what happend happend, and we need to stay strong and move on or well be consumed by pain and regret"he explained and I thought of what he said all the nightmares are my feeling of regret?.
"I once lost a brother before luffy his name was Sabo me and him competed a lot him me and luffy were inseparable but in the end I have to move on for them I can't fail them and I will fulfill our dream, and become the pirate king"he stated no one said another word for a while we both stood there.
"Do you wanna know what we did when you were gone?"ace asked I looked at him then nodded.
"look over there he pointed to the flag to see a big with the words the Boar hat on top.
"Melodies said that we should make the ship more like his old bar so we painted it green and ban made the flag while me, gin, Judeau, shisui, painted the ship"he explained my eye only twitched in annoyance knowing they would rather Fuck around than look for me, I looked at ace's left arm and finally noticed a tattoo on his right hand that said 3D2Y with the 3D part being crossed out.
"Hey ace what's that tattoo supposed to mean?"I asked pointing at his arm he looked at the tattoo before smiling.
"This is a warning to-"before he could finish a strong gust of wind came finally moving the ship forward.
"Looks like we'll finally be able to leave the calm belt"ace stated I nodded in response.
"Where are we going next?"I asked he stayed silent for a moment before a grin appeard on his face.
"SABAODY ARCHIPELAGO"He said I nodded.
"By the way Y/n Do you think Seven mugs of alcohol is too much?"ace asked and before I can answer he fell on his back snoring.
"Goodnight ace"i said with a small smile before going to bed.
"Only two more days before my deal with the truth hopefully Nothing insane happens in those two days I wonder what this Sabaody Place is like hopefully nothing insane?"I thought as I headed to my room.

A/n
Volume 2 is out!, what do you think about the story so far good bad or meh don't forget to tell me your thoughts in the comments anyway hope you guys enjoyed and until next time.
PEACE OUT.