AN UNLIKELY ENCOUNTER PT1

??? P.o.v
I was sitting at my desk on the ship doing some paperwork waiting for our arrival at our destination the last two years were quite boring with nothing happening after his death my life went back to how it was just everyday business, then I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"i said while keeping my eyes on my paper work.
"captain we have arrived at our destination!"the marine said almost shouting.
"thanks"i said as I got up at least I'll be able to stop the paper work if even for a moment, I walked until I was on the deck of the ship I looked at the long stretching desert of Alabasta it's been a while since I've been here.
"Mr.smoker are you sure that they're here?"i heard an all to familiar voice ask I turned my head to look at her from the side seeing her being admired by some of her subordinates, she really has changed in the last couple of years.

smoker are you sure that they're here?"i heard an all to familiar voice ask I turned my head to look at her from the side seeing her being admired by some of her subordinates, she really has changed in the last couple of years

"Yes there have been some people that claimed to have seen them and what they told us fits they're description"i stated.
"I see"she started, "but why were we both sent here?, and what are they gaining from coming to alabasta".
"we were the nearest to them, and second who knows all we have to do is capture them and bring them to justice"i said, "but we shouldn't underestimate them espically that one kid I believe his name was Y/n L/n".
"Yes someone who was capable of injuring an admiral let alone fleet admiral Akainu they must be dangerous"tashigi said.
"Once we arrive in the capital we separate, but don't let your guard down for even a second"i stated.
When I was sent on this mission it's true that it's my job to bring outlaws into justice but I also wanted to see it myself a group of people that fell out of nowhere and were capable of injuring the three admirals they must be really intresting.
"We have arrived"a marine shouted.
"now let's see if you're truly as they say Y/n L/n".

Vivi's p.o.v
"that's a great idea father"i praised when my dad suggested that we have a pool party as thanks for Y/n and his friends for saving the villagers from the bandits.
"yes It would be good for you since you've been here for a while now and I know that you're all for sure need something to relax so a pool party it is"my father explained.
"Thanks your highness"meliodes said with a wide grin.
"We appreciate your generosity"johnathan said while bowing.
"no need for the formalities relax"my father said with a smile.
"thank you your highness"Y/n said he was smiling I felt a strange tingling in my chest thankfully no one was looking at me why do I feel this way this has never happend before.
"Now I'll leave my daughter to help you get the necessities for the party"my father said before leaving.
"Okay what do we do next?"shisui asked with a grin.
"all we need is in the markets in the streets someone should go while the rest prepare help clean the pool"i explained.
"I'll do it"Y/n said with a smile.
"are you sure you can carry them I mean there's a lot of stuff"i asked with concern why am I acting like this all of a sudden.
"Don't worry I'll help Y/n with the stuff"ban said.
"okay then meet you guys there"i said as I handed them the money.

TIMESKIP
Me and ban went around for 15 minutes buying the supplies I brought the yamato with me just in case, we chatted from time to time ban was one of the few guy's that didn't usually tease me as much, them being shisui and judeau, it's great to have a normal conversation from time to ti-.
"so Y/n you like Vivi right?"he asked all of the sudden making me choke on my own thoughts.
"Wha-what!"I said almost shouting from the question.
"How did you know?!"I asked.
"it's as obvious at the sun you two are always nervous around each other"he said plainly.
"Is it that obvious?"i asked almost whispering.
"Yep"he said.
Well it was true I found Vivi cute with her ocean blue eyes and her beautiful long blue hair oh god! He's right I like her a lot.
"If you want I can give you an advice"ban stated while looking at the road.
"Really?"I asked surprised at the gesture.
"of course what are friends for"he said with a grin on his face.
"Ban are you drunk"i asked while raising an eyebrow.
"A little bit"he said with a wide grin.
"Okay so what's the advice?"I asked.
"Be a little more confident in yourself flirt with her a bit tell a joke or two, make snarky remarks about how she looks"he said.
"Wow really that works!"I asked, he nodded.
"Oh! And if you have the time grope her"he added.
"What the fuck?!"i asked almost shouting, "Where did that come from?"he shrugged before speaking up.
"Don't know never tried that one but the captain says it works"he stated.
"Wow you are fucking drunk anyways what's next on the list?"I asked trying to change the subject.
"it says on the paper Vivi gave us what's left is meat and some wine there are two paths ahead of us left leads to the wine shop, and the right leads to the plae where we can get some quality meat"he said.
"okay where do you want to head?"I asked he put his hand on his chin before smiling widely at me.
"I'll go get drunk i-i mean get the wine"he said.
"wow what'relaiable' guy"i thought before walking away.
I kept walking for 10 minutes until I bumped into someone we both fell on the ground.
"I'm really sorry"i heard a feminine voice apologize as I got up.
"there's no-"I stopped when I saw the person I was speaking to it was a beautiful black haired woman she was touching the ground scanning it with her hands.
"My glasses! Where are my glasses?!"she said searching frantically.
I looked near my foot and saw them they were rectangular glasses with red frames, I picked them from the ground.
"Here they are miss"i said as I handed them to her.
She put her glasses on and smiled at me.
Oh god she looks even hotter with them on!.

"thank yo-"she stopped when she looked at me

Vivi's p.o.v
After Y/n and ban left we headed to the pool to clean it everyone expect for alucard helped I didn't know why his only answer was that he was tired so I didn't question him.
"phew I'm done on this side"meliodes said he was to my left while shisui, judeau, Gintoki, and Johnathan helped clean it they were on the other side opposite to me and meliodes.
"ummm Mr.meliodes may I ask you something?"i asked he turned to me while raising an eyebrow.
"Sure what is it?"he asked with a small smile.
"i-i wa-wanted to know what does Y/n like"i stutterd It was embarrassing really embarrassing.
"what do you mean?"he asked now confused.
"I-i meant what does he like in a girl"i said he only grinned.
"so you want to impress him?"he said, I immediately blushed, he was obviously trying to tease me.
"i-i-i"i couldn't form a sentence from how embarrassed I was right now.
He only chuckled before opening his mouth speak.
"well if you ask me he likes you as well"meliodes said, wait! Is he serious.
"r-really?"I asked scared that he was only messing with me.
"yeah"he answerd plainly, "but if you want to know what he likes in a girl, honestly I don't know, but Y/n doesn't seem like the kind of guy to like one thing in a girl, but if you ask me he was really shy so if you want an advice from an expert like me just make the advances and he'll respond"meliodes finished his explanation.
"Are you sure it'll work?"i asked worried about messing my chance up.
"Yup trust me I did it with my lover and it worked it's a 100% melodies approved"he grinned.
"Thank you Mr.meliodes"i said with a small smile.
"no need"he said we continued cleaning the pool Y/n has some really weird but nice friends they really remind me of....

A/n
If anyone is excited about The next chapter no need to wait it's dropping today get ready it's gonna be freaking hype give me your thoughts on the chapter comment
My beloved followers and until next time.
PEACE OUT!