THE STRONG ARE BEAUTIFUL

Y/n's p.o.v
After I agreed to Boa's deal I was led to this arena where I'll be fighting her two sisters just then Boa arrived with her two sisters at her side she then spoke up.
"Welcome my Sister's!"she said as every other woman in the arena squeaked in glee at the sight of her.
"It's our Mistress!"one woman said.
"She's so pretty"another one said.
Boa only smiled at this before speaking up again.
"Today we have an intruder a filthy man who Dared step foot on our island, and fill it with his Filth!"She Shouted as everyone now glared at me with hate in their eyes, expect for Marguerite who had a sympathetic look in her eyes.
"But most Importantly He Was The Reason I lost My beloved luffy"she stated making a dramatic pose.
"Of course it has to be him, because Wherever I go I just can't escape the Quilt"i thought, my train of thoughts was interrupted as someone from the crowd shouted.
"You monster!"a fat female shouted.
"How dare you hurt our empresse's beloved!"another one shouted, at this point I was getting irritated as my eyebrows were twitching.
"ENOUGH!"Boa shouted as everyone stopped insulting me she then spoke up.
"But to show all of you that I have no I'll will, I gave this man a chance to redeem himself, if he is able to beat both my sisters in a fight I will allow him to leave and give him a boat with supplies"she stopped as a smirk appeard on her face, "but if he loses he dies"she stated as silence filled the arena.
"Huh? I guess they didn't fall for-"I didn't get to finish my Sentence as the crowd cheered with tears in their eyes.
"Our beloved Mistress has such a kind heart!"one of them decleared.
"Beautiful and Wise that's our mistress!"another one shouted.
"She truly The wisest and most beautiful person in the sea's"another one shouted as We then heard a thud as the old lady that was in the palace Golroisa hit her snake cane on the ground getting everyone's attention.
"Enough of this nyonsense let the fight styart"she said as she looked at Hancock's sisters as they both nodded and jumped down to the arena, the green haired one landed to my left

While the orange haired one landed to my right.

"Begin!"Boa shouted as both her sisters nodded before the green haired one spoke up

"Let's finish this quickly mari"the green haired one said.
"let's show this damned man the true power of the Kuja tribe sandersonia!"the orange haired one said as they both started turning into Giant Snakes!.