THE PARTY & A CONFESSION?

Y/n's p.o.v
"God this is exhuasting"i said as we finally reached the palace door after we escaped smoker ban said that we had to get back and get the supplies he hid so that they weren't damaged in his fight against smoker.
"did you really have to hide them as far away from the palace as possible?"I asked while breathing heavily he only shrugged before speaking up.
"So do we tell the others about our little encounter with the marines"he said with a bored expression on his face.
""I guess you're right?"I said not sure.
"Agreed"a third voice said to my left.
"Thanks alucard"ban said.
"ALUCARD!"Me and ban shouted as we jumped surprised at his sudden appearance.
"Wh-what are you doing here?"I asked, he only gave a small smirk before speaking up.
"I followed you two when you left, I was bored and cleaning a pool, in the middle of the day wasn't something I enjoy doing"he stopped as a toothy grin appears on his face, "and I must say you two stood your own pretty well against that smoke man"he said.
"Wait why didn't you help us?!"I asked as he shrugged.
"I decided that watching was more fun to see how far you two went with your training"he said as ban spoke up.
"Okay you guys we'll continue this little chit chat later for now let's go to the others they're probably wondering what happened"ban said as we all walked and headed to the pool, when we arrived we saw everyone including the king there.
"Hey there what took you so long and Alucard?, where were you we looked for you everywhere?"Johnathan asked as I opens my mouth to speak up.
"everyone we have good news and bad ones"i said as everyone had a confused look on their faces.
"What do you mean?"the king asked.
"Well we got the supplies buuu...."I didn't get to finish as I was interrupted by Gin.
"Don't tell me Ban drank all the alcohol as usual?"gin said while eating some sweets.
"At least that's better than you diabetic permhead"Ban said as his got annoyed by this.
"These perms are natural!"Gin shouted as ban gave him the middle finger.
"No we we're chased by marines"i said, as everyone became silent before shisui spoke up.
"And did they follow you here?"he asked me I shook my head as we stayed silent.
"Welp guess we can't say here anymore"judeau said in an amused tone.
"But where will you go?"Vivi spoke up with concern in her voice, "you don't have a ship right?"she asked as we all stayed silent.
"Leave it to me?"the king said with a smile on his face.
"Really?"I said surprised.
"Yes after saving my daughter from those kidnappers, and saving a village that's a part of my nation, providing a ship for you is the least I could do"he said as a small smile apperad on my face, while Judeau was surprised that this king was different from the people in his world, he cares for his people not just the rich like how the king of Midland was truly this world is full of surprises, If only the band of the hawk could see this.
"Thanks you your highness"johnathan bowed and we all followed suit.
"Stand up no need for this, because tonight you all Celebrate!"he said as we all smiled.

TIMESKIP
"This is some good wine!"ban said drunk off his ads for the second time today, while meliodes, Johnathan, Judeau, and gintoki, were in the pool, me and shisui sat with aluacrd on a table he was drinking some wine and shisui was drinking some saki, while I sat there not feeling like swimming.
"Ummm....Y/n?"I heard Vivi's voice, I turned around only to see.

Y/n?"I heard Vivi's voice, I turned around only to see

"Vi-vivi?"I asked as she blushed.
I heard shisui whistle before speaking up, "Nice one Y/n you're one lucky guy"he said obviously trying to tease me.
"Would you like to walk with me?"Vivi asked.
"I-i Sure!"I said as I got up and followed her and I swear I could see meliodes giving her a thumbs up before we left we went to a balcony that gave us a clear view of the city.
"Isn't it beautiful?"I heard Vivi ask with a small smile on her face.
"Yeah"i answerd plainly.
We both stayed silent for a while until.
"Y/n I have a question"Vivi said which made me raise a brow.
"Yeah sure"i said.
"Do you like me?"she asked as she turned around and looked me in the eyes.
"W-wha-what!"I asked as she only giggled.
"So it's true"she stated.
"What who told you that?"I asked with a red face.
"Meliodes did he said you liked me a lot"she said, that little motherfuc-...
"And he also told me to make a move on you"she said, of course he would that little Fucking! perv.
"So is that why you wore this swimsuit?"I asked trying to not look down at her large breasts.
"Y-yeah, do you like it?"she asked with a blush while averting her eyes from mine, she looks really cute when she blushes.
"i-i-i"i couldn't even muster a sentence while trying to fight the urge to look downward, resist Y/n resist think what would Johnathan do?.
"You don't like it?"she asked with a look of sadness in her eyes.
"No! No I do"i said frantically.
Her smile returned before she spoke up.
"So you're leaving tomorrow?"she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.
"Yeah it's not safe to stay here and if the marines found out about the king giving us shelter in the palace, something wrong would happen"i said while looking at the city down below.
"Where are you heading?"she asked.
"We we're supposed to meet some guy in the new world, but of course we got lost"i answerd.
"The new world but it's dangerous!"Vivi exclaimed.
"Don't worry I'll be-"I didn't get to finish as Vivi spoke up.
"No you won't"she said almost whispering.
"What?"I asked confused at what she said.
"Y/n I once knew someone he was a brave kind and selfless person him and his crew were my friends he helped free my country from the grip of an evil warlord of the sea"Vivi started shaking, "he always said he was gonna become the king of the pirates"she now had her eyes filled with tears, "but he died and I lost him, and I I don't want to lose you too"Vivi said as her tears started falling.
"No I won't she seemed surprised as she looked at me.
"I have my friends with me, they might not seem like much, but as long as were toghter nothing wrong will happen to you I swear Vivi"i said as I gave a small smile.
Silence took over  until something unexpected happens Vivi jumped at me and smashed her lips against mine I was taken a back by this, but I had to admit it was great, we stayed there until Vivi broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes.
"Promise me you'll come back"she said as I nodded I was still shocked from the kiss, we both stayed silent for a full minute.
"That was my first kiss"vivi said averting her gaze from mine, her face was as red as an apple.
"m-m-mine to"i said as she smiled a bit and hugged me resting her head against my chest.
"I-i promise"i said as I hugged her back.
"Meliodes was right I should've made the advances earlier"Vivi thought to herself as she chuckled.

Meliodes p.o.v
"I feel a disturbance in the perv force"i stated as the others looked at me with a raised brow.
"What?"they all asked in unison.

A/n
Here it is was it good was it bad tell me in the comments and a second chapter Is gonna be released today as well so until then.
PEACE OUT!