WHAT ARE THE CHANCES

Y/n's p.o.v
It was daytime as we all stood outside seeing an island in the distance before Mr.garp spoke up.
"Well here we are dawn island don't be too shy now boys"garp said with his grin still on his face when we arrived and got off the ship expect for alucard who said he wasn't feeling like moving in the daylight, we all walked around the small village as Garp led the way many people waved and welcomed him as greeted them back while others looked at us with confused looks.
"Mr.garp you're back?"a female voice asked we all looked to our left to see a green haired woman holding a baby in her hands.

"Hello there Makino how are you and the baby?, yes I came back early these young men needed some help"he said with a wide smile on his face

"Oh! You can go to the tavern I I'll come to you right away once I put the baby in his bed"the woman or making said with a gentle smile as Garp nodded and continued walking.
"Here we are"garp said as we saw that we were standing in front of a Tavern?, Garp entered as we followed him inside the bar as we sat at a table and grabbed some chairs so that we all sat down, after a while Makino came in and gave us all some drinks we thanked as ban started drinking it immediately in one go.
"If you call that drinking check this out"garp said as he drank the whole mug in one go.
"Woah!, ban looks like Mr.garp is challenging you"meliodes said as ban gained a smirk on his face.
"Oh really? But I warn you gramps against me no one wins I'm the best drinker on our ship"ban Stated as Garp laughed loudly before looking with a serious look.
"Hahahah! Really funny but I didn't earn the name Garp the fist for no reason I'm the number one alcohol drinker in the Marine"garp said with a big grin on his face ooookay I'm definitely uncomfortable.
"Dude it's like what? 12Am and their acting like its the end of the world"i said as Judeau chuckled in response.
"Hey grumps you said there's a guy who could help us to find our destination, and as much as I would love to see you two get alcohol poisoning we're in a hurry"Gin spoke up as Garp kept Laughing at ban with the latter doing the same before speaking up.
"Oh!, Right I almost forgot"garp said which made us all fall to the ground heads first.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!"we all shouted as he grinned before scratching the back of his head, before turning to makino and spoke.
"Makino dear do you know where he is?"Garp asked.
"What's with the pronoun game why don't they just say his name?"Judeau whisperd to me.
"It's called padding the run time dear juddie boy"Gin said while cleaning his nose.
Makino put a finger on her chin as she thought for a moment before smiling and speaking up.
"Oh! Yeah he came by today to take an entire bottle of saki and left to the forest in the mountains"Makino said as Garp nodded before standing up.
"Well looks like I'll go to get him for you"he said but someone interuppted him.
"You've done enough Mr.garp I'll go and find him I'll be back Quick"shisui spoke up as Garp nodded we all watched as shisui left the tavern then Garp sat down with a wide grin.
"Now how about a drinking contest?"he said to ban who only grinned in response.

Shisui's p.o.v
I jumped from tree to tree heading towards the forest for anyone else it Might've taken a while to get here but thankfully Because of my ninja training it was quite easy, now where is the person that I'm supposed to find perhaps using my sharingan could help that was my last thought as I activated it I looked around looking for any kind of energy signature I felt one in a nearby field found you.
I jumped from tree to tree as I finally reached the field and jumped to the middle of it there was no one here.
I looked around until I felt an attack head towards me at a quick pace I jumped out of the way only to see the grass where I was standing is engulfed in Flames?.
"Out of all the places what are the chances that I meet one of the strangers that appeard two years ago, but not any one of them I meet you Demon eyes shisui I would call this a miracle?"I heard a voice say as I turned around with my sharingan still active to look at my attacker Only for my eyes to widen in disbelief.
"You!"I said getting my composure back he only had a small smile while looking back at me.