AN UNLIKELY ENCOUNTER PT2

Ban's p.o.v
"ahhhhh! This alcohol is great"i said loudly while gulping down my 5th or was it my 7th bottle now Fuck it, it didn't matter as I was walking towards the crossroads where me and Y/n were gonna meet up I bumped into someone.
"so*Hic*rry"i said I looked at the person to see a punch being sent my way, it connected making me fly into a wall breaking it.
"I was just looking around by accident but to think that I would bump into One of the infamous strangers it appears to be my lucky day"i heard the voice say.
I got up and looked at the guy who attacked me it was a buff shirtless guy he wore a white marine coat he had sunglasses on, and had a weapon I couldn't see on his back.

"And who is the bastard that knocked the drunkeness out of me?"I asked with a toothy grin.
"all you need to know is that I'm taking you in"he said in a monotone voice.
"Well you're welcome to try buddy but I can't guarantee yo-"I was cut off by another punch from him I dodged and grabbed him from the wrist.
"Say good night"i joked as I sent a punch to his chest but it went right through him with smoke coming out instead of blood.
"The hell?"I whisperd while raising a brow he took the chance and kicked me in the face releasing my grip on him, and distanced himself from me.
"It's to bad for you, you won't be able to damage me cause I ate a devil fruit, a logia to be exact"he said.
"oh hohohohoho I'm gonna enjoy this!"i shouted loudly for him to hear.
"I'm gonna finish this"he said as he dashed at me trying to punch and kick me I dodged each one with ease.
"Oh come on are you even trying?"I asked trying to anger him.
"Shut up!"he said as I caught his arm.
"My turn now"i said with a toothy smile.
I brought back my arm and used Armament Haki he looked surprised as I sent it towards him at great speed, he didn't even have the time to dodge as he was sent flying dropping the cigars in his mouth, I Quickly grabbed one and took a puff as he regained his footing and stood a good distance away.
"So you can use Haki looks like I underestimated you"he said while staring daggers at me.
"I'll finish you right now"he stated bringing his weird looking weapon and pointing It at me.
"This should be fun wonder where Y/n is?" I thought as the guy ran up to me.

Y/n's p.o.v
"Thank yo-"she stopped when she looked at me.
"ummm are you okay?"I asked worried that she might have gotten injured or something, she immediately snapped out of it and blushed.
"i-im very sorry!"she apologized.
"No-no it was my fault"i said.
"N-no i was the one spacing out"she said with a tint of pink on her cheeks.
"no need to apologize miss...".
"Tashigi, please just call me tashigi"she said with a smile.
Fuck she looks really cute what do I do what do I do, oh! I'll do just what ban told me gather some courage and speak to her.
"Do you want to talk about it?"I asked she smiled a bit before nodding we went and sat at a bench next to a river.
"It's just that I-i have a lot on my mind lately my men admire me a lot it's not that I don't like them it's just annoying at times espically when some of them flirt with me"she sighed.
"like how?"I asked while raising a brow.
"some of them call me names"she said while blushing.
"like what?"I asked now interested in what she has to say.
"One of then called me cute and beautiful and other things"she said the embarrassment clear in her voice.
"and why don't you like being called such things?"I asked.
"Because I'm not used to it, and plus maybe they're just teasing and don't mean it"she said unsure.
I felt bad for her she is pretty why would she think the opposite of it.
"Look tashigi you are beautiful so don't think low of yourself"i said with confidence, but on the inside I was screaming where Did all of This come from!.
"y-yo-you really think so?"she stutterd with her face as red as an apple I have to admit she looked really cute.
she gained a smile on her face and finally?, noticed the yamato.
"Wow! what a blade do you mind if I take a look?"she asked with a wide smile.
She really is an air head.
"S-sure here"i said.
she unsheathed the Blade and started inspecting it.
"This craftsmanship it's beyond amazing it's almost other worldly"she exclaimed.
"Heh if only she Knew".
"where did you get it?!"she asked almost shouting.
"umm a...friend gave it to me"i lied through my teeth.
"oh! Really well he's one with great taste for blades, this sword is like nothing I've seen before"she stated.
Just then I felt something heading Towards my way I grabbed tashigi from the shoulders and dodged at the last mintue.
"What the fuck?"I exclaimed to no one in particular.
"Ow that actually hurt!"i heard an all too familiar voice say.
I turned to the direction of the voice only to see the bench we were sitting on broken in two, with ban rubbing his head.
"Ban?!"I exclaimed as he noticed me and tashigi.
"Y/n what are you doing here?"he asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Vice admiral smoker what are you doing here?"tashigi asked looking at ban.
"Vice admiral who?"ban asked.
Oh wait she needs her glasses I looked around until I found them I picked them up and put them on for her.
"here you go"i said, as I put it on her head, she pouted in response.