A HEARTFELT GOODBYE

Y/n's p.o.v
Well here we are at the shores of alabasta we all stood upfront of a small but spacey ship that the king prepared for us, it was filled with food drinks and of course for Gintoki's sake a ton of sweets, we we're about to leave and board the ship the king said that he wanted to say goodbye but of course it was dangerous since the marines were still searching for us.
Everyone was on the ship expect for me, I still looked at the direction of the capital I still couldn't shake the kiss I had with Vivi, from my head.
"Thinking about your lover?"i heard and all to familiar voice say I looked to my left to see judeau standing beside me.
"No! I-i just though-"I wasn't even sure what to say part of me really wanted to see Vivi one last time before we left.
I then felt Judeau put his hand on my shoulder.
"It's okay I'm sure you'll see her again after all this is an insane world"he joked with a small smile on his face before we heard ban shout.
"Hey you two are coming or not!"he said we both nodded as we boarded the ship, and we started sailing.

Vivi's p.o.v
"Faster karuu we need to see them I have to say goodbye to him!"I said in a hurry I hated pushing karuu this much but I wanted to see Them and tell them goodbye myself I wanted to say goodbye to Y/n.
As we reached the shore that the ship my father gave them was at, I saw the ship going far little by little.
"karuu the snail mic!"I said as I took it from the bag on his side and used it.
"EVERYONE!"I shouted as hard as I can for them to hear me.

Y/n's p.o.v
We all sat at a table on the deck of the ship we were eating some food ban cooked, until we heard someone shout.
"EVERYONE!"Vivi's voice sai- Wait! Vivi!, we all walked to the back of the ship to see on the shore Vivi with karuu and a snail on his back while Vivi was holding some kind of mic in her hand they were both crying.
"Vivi what is she doing here?"I said to myself as everyone had a curious look in their eyes we then heard Vivi speak up.
"THANK YOU! For everything i Will never forget you!"she shouted with tears in her eyes, we all smiled at this she got out of the palace with the marines searching for us just to say goodbye.
"Well looks like your girlfriend is truly caring Y/n"judeau whisperd with a smile on his face.
"Comeback safe!"Vivi said through the snail mic.
"Y/nnnnnn! I'll be waiting for you!"she shouted at the top of her lungs while raising a fist in the air.
We all looked at each other and followed suit we raised our fists in the air even alucard did so.
It was really a touching moment we watched as Vivi And karuu started waving with teary eyes as the island of alabasta faded until, they disappeard from our line of sight.

A/nWell anyways we're finally done with the trip to alabasta and the next chapter will be updated today so Don't forget to comment if you noticed anything Winky winky in this chapter and until next time

A/n
Well anyways we're finally done with the trip to alabasta and the next chapter will be updated today so Don't forget to comment if you noticed anything Winky winky in this chapter and until next time.
PEACE OUT!