END OF THE WAR FINALE

Shisui's p.o.v
"so aren't you going to make a move?"the man who introduced himself as aokiji asked still keeping that lazy expression on his face.

"we don't have time to fight we're falling behind"i heard meliodes say in a low voice obviously not wanting aokiji to hear us.

"then we finish this right here quickly"ban said as he got ready to attack.

"wait I'm not sure that's a good idea midget"gintoki said while clutching his wooden sword tightly in his hands.

"I'll go first"meliodes said.

Meliodes dashed at the direction of aokiji at high speed as he landed a hit that went through aokiji'S body.

"is this all you've got"he said in a lazy tone, my eyes only widend as aokiji grabbed melodies's arm and started freezing it.

"it's over for you midget"he said in a calm voice as the ice reached melodies's neck melodies tried punching aokiji but he caught it with his other hand, which started to freeze his other arm.

I used my teleportation jutsu as I appeard right behind the man and tried cutting him with my blade he didn't move which was a big mistake I slashed him in his shoulder he then let go of meliodes and jumped back.

"thanks shisui"meliodes said while holding his frozen arm.

"leave it for later what about your arm"i asked as he only smiled.

"aren't you concernd that guy froze you like it was nothing"y/n said as meliodes spoke up.

"watch this"he said as purple flames engulfed his arm and it returned to normal.

"amazing"i heard Judeau mutter.

"that fire it was like the amaterasu"i thought.

"you're fast"i heard aokiji say which snapped me out of my thoughts.

"great now what do we do about this guy"Y/n said in an annoyed voice.

"I have an idea"i said as everyone turned to look at me.

"really what is it"Y/n asked.

"if you guy's can distract him from me I can make an opening for us to escape and follow fire fist"I said.

"how much time do you need"Judeau asked.

"just thirty seconds"i said they all nodded and got ready.

when we turned around to look at aokiji he threw six swords made of ice at us, we all jumped to the side and dodged them expect for alucard who took them head on but he still stood not even fazed which made aokiji raise a brow while our eyes widened.

"hmph...is that all you've got"alucard said while raising his gun, "my turn as alucard started shooting bullets from his gun.

is that all you've got"alucard said while raising his gun, "my turn as alucard started shooting bullets from his gun