3. Home?-Vampire knight- *Found* Brother

Ok so i will be changing the actual story name around because She now found her brother so yea

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Akira's POV

Zero was carrying me home... Brother was so warm I never wanted to leave. Then i noticed something shiny in his pocket, was it a gun? When i touched it i felt Zero's gaze on me. Don't touch that, that is a vampire hunting gun called Bloody rose. "I know that I'm not stupid" you retorted He raised an eyebrow at you "You have changed you used to be nice when you were five" Not after i thought that Shizuka bit you" I had venom dripping after every word i was saying. Zero looked at me with saddened eyes... "I did get bit but i didn't die." but that means he is going to become a level E... I cant have the only person i have left DIE... I looked at him with sad eyes. He set me down as there was a giant gate with a bunch of buildings. This must be cross academy. "Were here" he said He jumped over the wall "ok" instead of jumping over the wall i walked through the bars of the gate.i was only 12 and pretty skinny because i only had 1 meal a day. I sighed, as we were walking i sensed something... A vampire "Hey Zero why do i sense vampires?" I asked. "The headmaster thinks that vampires cam coexist with humans" "WHAT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE THOSE BLOOD SUCKING LEACHES" I retorted "Now Now that wasn't nice to say." I drew my sword and found myself pointing it at a tall Blondie and blue eyes vampire. "Oh it's only an aristocrat" I said in a board tone. "What was that " i head him say. Surprisingly Zero hasn't said a word.  I turned around to see no one. The thing is i planed this out, I love strategies. When i was turning back around I elbowed him in the stomach. "Don't mess with me or you die" i said menacingly. as i put my sword away and stepping on his foot as we trudged along the pathway. "Hey Zero who was that???" i said with confusion in my voice. "Oh him that was Hanabusa Aido, hes the second most annoying in the night class." "Who's the first?" i asked "Kaname.. Kuran..." I stiffened at his name.. "you mean the pureblood?" "yea. He a dirty lying blood sucking leach"  "Oh i didn't know that" i said in a sarcastic tone. "we're here" He said. I didn't even notice that we were in front of two double doors. He opened them not even knocking. At the desk a person with long blondish brownish hair in a pony tail. "Oh Zero-kun. Who is this?" "oh her shes my adoptive sister. We got her when she was 3" "NICE TO MEET YOU" he said happily, in a weird way though. I stumbled back and looked at him with a WTF look  "uhh" i said with a anime sweat drop on my head.

__________________________________________

THE END don't worry i know its a suckish ending 

WTF means What the Fluff oor fuzz