6.5-Info!!!-Vampire knight-Lost Brother

Ok for this part is going to be ALL  in Akiras POV and i am going to explain some more stuff along the way. 

-----------------------------------------------------

It was a sunny day when i was playing with my friend Mary. "I got to go sorry" she said "Awww" "i know i have to go eat dinner" she said. as soon as she was out of sight i brought out my demon wings and flew my way home i put my wings as soon as the house was visible. The Kiryu's adopted me thinking i would be a great hunter. They were right, but i was 1/4 vampire. They didn't care they still loved me, especially Ichiru. The thing is, they don't know i'm 1/4 demon to. When Ichiru was asleep and sick, i made sure no one was looking and used my demon powers to speed up his healing. My eyes glowed black with red outlining my iris and pupil, but one night i was healing Ichiru and Zero stepped in on me. I was scared what he would do with me. I jumped out the window and ran as fast as i could tears streaming down my face. i stopped at a tree and sat down out of breath. When i felt better i walked back to Zero and the horrible things he would do to me. When i got there i smelt blood, lots if it. I smashed the window and ran inside. In front of my eyes i saw my parents dead, next to them i saw Zero. He was barley alive. I could hear his heart pumping slowly. Just on time i here sirens. I looked as cops kicked down the door with there guns cocked. I grabbed my daddy's sword and got in attack stance i was only five then. "Get AWAY from them!" i cried harder harder and sunk down to my knees. A guy on the side cam over to me and i just looked back at him and ran "Gomenasi Zero" (sorry Zero) I picked up my daddy's sword and ram. I ran and ran until i found my secret hiding spot. It was deep in the Forest through a bunch of hanging moss I even weaved my own little house. above it i built a tree house. Then I saw an injured white wolf sitting in the corner of the woven house. It had two deep gashes, one on its neck and the other on its side I ran over and tried to heal it. i took some bandages that i had laying in the corner and wrapped its wound. I then went to look for berries. I found a couple and brought it back to the wold He ate them and nuzzled his nose into my lap. I giggles and said "I Will name you..... Red Knight. Yea that name fits you. I will call you red for short!" I Laughed and he licked my face. I hugged him close to me as we fell asleep for the night.

_____________________________________________________

The end!!!!!!!!!!! anyway my soccer game we lost but it was better than last time we played the team. 

Previous- 0-6

Now- 0-2

See better!!!!! anyway thanks for reading can you PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE IF YOU LIKED IT OR HATED IT PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

Thanks Bye!!!!