11. New Perfect-Vampire knight-Found Brother

Heyy guys What they think of you is now in action!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Akiras POV 

I helped Alex into the car as we drove back to the academy. Once we got to the academy Alex wrapped his arm around my shoulder to support himself cause it would look Awkward If we carried him. Everyone was staring us but the girls stayed away mostly  because Zero was there. We finally made it to the headmasters office. We set down Alex on one of the infirmary beds since the infirmary was next door. "We had a run in with a level E and that guy Alex got attacked." "Well WE COULD HAVE HIM AS THE NEW PERFECT! ZERO MY SON WOULD HAVE A FRIEND!" "I'M NOT YOUR SON" he broke the desk in half Again. "WHAT ARE YOU INSANE?" Since the desk was taken i punched the wall. "Fine ill tell him the news." I walked into the infirmary with Zero still in the Headmasters room about ready to strangle him. "Alex" "Huh" "Your the new perfect cause you know about vampires now. The entire night class are vampires got it? oh and hers your weapon." I tossed him an anti vampire Daggers. "Stick it up your blazer sleeve." "Uh ok" he said. "Can you walk?" "Yea" "Ok sorry but you have to start tomorrow"   "Ok" "Meet me at class tomorrow morning ok?" He only nodded his head.

--At Class--

Alex POV

I sat down in my usual spot waiting for Akira. She walked in the room and spotted me so she sat down."Ok so here is you arm band. we can cut class cause the headmaster said i need to train you ok? ok now lets go" Akira really talks fast i thought. As we walked out I took my dagger out of my sleeve. She brought me to the gym. "Aim your dagger at the target and throw. We are going to find the weapon you are skilled with." She said. When i did i completely missed... anime sweat drop. "Ok then Try my gun" "Wait Gun?" i asked "Yea its an anti vampire gun that doesn't harm humans. However i do have a real gun." "uh ok" i aimed fired and hit the target dead center. "Perfect your weapon will be a gun. The headmaster gave me this to give to you. She tossed me a Silver gun that said Dark Wolf. While her gun was pitch black and had the name Deathly Thorn. 

_____________________________________

I know its short please comment please keep reading PLEASE and please send in a what they think of you form!