7. Found friend, First Bite-Vampire knight-Found brother

HELLO!!!!!!!!!! 

Fun-fact- I like a song called Bad Apple 

Real Fun-fact- your forearm is the length of your foot

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap-I hate Aido he hates me 

Zeros POV

"I'm going on night patrol should you come with me or yuki?" "I'll go with Yuki she need protection." "ok" i said.

Akira POV

I wonder if Zero remembers my secret. as i was trying to find Yuki when smell of blood hit me. It smelt Familiar I ran towards the sent. I saw a white wolf holding up its front right paw. i ran closer and took a better look at it. There was a thorn i carefully took the Thorn out and wrapped my tie around the wolfs foot. "Knight..." this was the wolf that i helped when i was younger. i decided to give him my necklace so i knew who he was. It was a silver sword with diamonds encrusted on the middle of the sword (between the hilt and blade) knight started running i then saw aido, kain, YUKI i mentally shouted as i grabbed my sword i smashed him in the back and flipped him. he was on his back and i had my foot on his chest i put my sword away and took out my gun and pointed it at his head. Then yuki pushed me "YOU CAN'T SHOOT HIM" "I KNOW I AM PINNING HIM DO..."  i yelled back at her. but in that time aido was able to get up and wrap his arms around my waist and arms. shi!t i thought too late aido has already buried his fangs into my neck "AIDO STOP" i heard yuki say. 

Zeros POV

I smelt blood Akiras... I dashed to the scene as i saw Aido drinking form Akira. She looked like she was passed out. "AIDO" i yelled as i pointed my gun at the still drinking Aido i yanked him of of Akira. Akira fell to the ground as Yuki caught her. "AIDO YOU WILL DIE"  just as i was about to pull the trigger Kaname came and took Aido from me i just gave kaname the cold shoulder and said "control your leaches kuran." I took Akira and brought her back to the infirmary. I set her down as a white wolf came in and sat down with AKira. What the??? i saw Akiras favorite necklace on him. It must be her friend. I left the room to find the headmaster. 

Akiras POV

When i woke up my neck hurt like he(( i also noticed that i was next to something white and fluffy. I turned to see Knight. "Hi buddy" "Woof Woof" I stood up to try and find Zero. Big mistake whin i was walking out i tripped and landed on my arm. "OWW DAMMIT"  ugg "Akira?" u looked up to see the headmaster and Kaname. "Let me help you" kaname held out his hand "Im fine" i stood up and rubbed my wrist "ow" "Here let me see that" the headmaster said As i held my arm out he inspected it.  There was a giant blue bruise on my wrist. Just perfect. "I'm fine i said as i walked out the door to find Zero

____________________________

THE END anyway i know its short all of them are ok so yea Bye! PLEASE COMMENT AND RATE I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE NEGATIVE I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE READING THIS!!!