12. Aido & Alex make a deal-Vampire Knight- Lost Brother

HELLO

-----------------------------------------------

Alex POV-- First Night on the job

"Got it?" Akira said to me "Yea" i started to walk around when i saw aido and kain. Aido was just about to drink from the girl so i took my gun out an shot so it grazed his side. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" Aido yelled at me. "No drinking on school grounds. I am the new perfect." "New, eh?" Yea so" "Then lets see who will win you or me" "Fine. we start on opposite sides of campus and if you get caught by the other guardians you loose. The way you win, i have to have you on the ground gun pointed at your head for you you have to lick my neck but NOT bite. and the winnings? You have to stay in class and stay silent at the gates if you win you get blood from my arm.  Deal?" "Yes" aido said as we shake hands we spread at opposite sides of campus. Ready Set Go i thought.

Akira POV

I was walking around with Zero when we come across a girl that has fainted. "What? Zero come over here." "Smells like Aido and Alex. He must have forgotten to pick her up. Lets bring her back now." Ok" i replied. We waled back to the headmaster and reported what was going on. The headmaster took the girl while we headed out.

_______________________________________________

Sorry it is short i want all of next chapter to be the Mini War! Thanks for reading!