15. New student-Vampire Knight-Found Brothers

Hi # 15 YAY

-------------------------------------------------------------

Akira POV

I woke up to someone sleeping next to me. I already knew it was ichiru. I missed him so much, Zero and i thought he was dead.When i hugged him he hugged back. I could feel silent tears slip down my cheeks. I sat up and ichiru helped me stand up. I asked him to turn around so i could change. When i was done i Finlay realized that he had a dayclass uniform on. "Your attending school?" "Yea" I can't believe it i thought in my head. 

--At Lunch Room--

When we were walking through the lunchroom we saw a girl being beat up by Aidos fangirls. I just snuck up on the fangirl and punched her in the gut. "I'm a guardian you will have to go to the headmasters office. Ichiru can you please take her to the headmasters office?" "Sure" Thanks!" 

--Later In the Day--

While i was patrolling that same fangirl cam to me "Hay brat i challenge you to a fight" she said i was surprised by this. "Uh ok just remember who asked." She made the first move, she tried to kick my face but that failed since i caught her foot in mid air. "Nice try." i stated as i pushed her back against a tree. "Now that i won i am going." Once i turned my back she tried to punch me but Ichiru came out of nowhere and blocked the attack. "Thanks, Ichiru" "No Problem" "Oh and girl if you do that one more time you will be sent to the headmaster again. Ok?" "Yea" she said. I walked to the stables hoping to find Zero. Like always there he was in the barn, but this time he was taking Lilly for a ride so i decided to ta along. I grabbed thunder and jumped on. i was going to ride bareback.

_______________________________________

Thanks For Reading The next chapter will be the horse back ride!