20. The End?

Hello this is going to be the end!!! ok so yea

-------------------------------

Zero POV

"You Filthy B!TCH. My family and now the one i care for the most? What kind of sick person are you?" I spat. "Well honey, I guess that you are my favorite person to torture!" Her evil laugh filled the air. I was SOO pissed and i was going to kill her. When i raised my gun she just put Akira in front of her. damit! Then i remembered the bullet that Akira gave me that she made in science. It was a bullet that only killed purebloods and didn't harm regular vampires. Since Akira wasn't a pure blood i could shoot her through the heart her and she wouldn't die! I loaded and cocked my gun ready to shoot. "You are not going to shoot her are you?" "Dead Wrong" i whispered under my breath as i shot her and shizuka through the heart. Shizuka fell to the ground when i ran to Akira and caught her. The wound was already healing. Right before shizuka shattered i grabbed her shoulders and drank her blood. I lickedthe blood off my mouth and ran Akira to the headmasters office.

Akira Pov

I woke up in the arms of someone. At first my vision was blurry but now i can see. I looked up to see Zero "Are you ok?" "Yea" i said as i turned my head to the side. I could tell he was still looking at me. "WATCH OUT FOR THE TREE IDIOT"  He swerved to the left just missing the tree. from there in he just looked forwards. "What happened to Shizuka?" i asked "I killed her." Zero stated. "Oh ok"

--At the headmaster's Office--

"Well i See that we can start repairing and let the day class students go." Kaien said. We all just sat their with blank looks on our faces while Kaien looked at Zero and Zero glared back. "Are you going to ask something Zero?" I just stared at Zero. "Akira.... Wanna go get icecream?" I stood there shocked, well kinda. Zero doesn't like Icecream.... "Ok!" I happily replied.

________________________________________________

THE END THANKS FOR READING I HOPPED THE ENDING WAS OK!!!