5. Entry Exam -Vampire knight- Found Brother

Hello so i might update 2 times a day depends on the mood thanks for reading!

-----------------------------------------------------

Akira POV

"Now to start with this entry exam... ZERO GIMME AN ERASER. OH AND A PENCIL"  "Zerooooo you know i don't want a barbie pencil!!" I whinnied "you get what you get.." he got cut off i pointed my gun -yes i do have a gun- to da boys head "now gonna gimmie a better pencil or what???" "ugg your not gonna give up are you" "nope" i simply stated "fine take this one" it was a red mechanical pencil "YES I LOVE THIS ONE! oh and gimmie a new eraser" he threw me a blue eraser "thanks" 

---1 hour later---

"DONE" i yelled at the top of my lungs. and of course my cute little brother was asleep at the time "WHAT THE. F..." "LANGUAGE" i yelled into his face he started cursing while i started laughing my head off. i couldn't stop for 10 minutes. By the time i was done i almost died from lack of air. I ran out the door to go to the headmasters office. Surprisingly I remembered my way there. I burst through the door and yelled "HERE YA GO" he looked over my test carefully. He stood there with an amazed look all over his face. "This is great only one wrong!" "WHAT I DID NOT GET ANY WRONG LEMME SEE THAT" he handed me my test back "Look" i said as i explained the problem to him. He looked at me wide eyed, he was proved wrong i was the smartest 12 year old there was! "ok then here is your uniform and a perfect badge. You don't need a weapon right?" "nope i got more than enough weapons!" I smiled happily then i looked at the uniform "THERE IS NO WAY IN HECK THAT I AM GOING TO WEAR THAT SKIRT" i swear everyone on campus woke up because of me. "can i pleas wear the pants, white dress shirt, blazer and tie! PLEASE PLEASE" "fine" "YAY I AM NOT WEARING A SKIRT" "you will be attending class tomorrow" "Ok bye Headmaster!!!"

______________________________

The END ANYWAY I might start one tomorrow and finish it up after school i might not though i have a soccer game sorry SEE YA Hope we win!!!!