19. Fight Until The End

Hello So sorry about the short ones i will try to make this one 2 pages! With some some/lots of details! Plus it has been a while since i put an Authors note!

-------------------------------------------------------

Yuki POV

I ran to the auditorium. That's where the students are going to hide during the level E attack. Everyone was talking and being annoying by whining. I'll tell you it got on my nerves. "OMG What is happening" "I wonder what Idol-Sempi is Doing?" "are we going to be ok?" "Every one Please be quiet!"i yelled they didn't shut up. "Ug" I plugged my ears and blew my whistle as hard as i could. "Everyone Please be QUIET" They all looked at me.... Awkward moment. "We need to e quiet so no one knows we are in here!" "Why should we listen to you!" Ug these girls were impossible. The headmaster was coming in so i ran to the moon dorms letting him handle the screaming girls. I ran as fast as i could trying to avoid any level Es I was just about to make it into the moon dorms when i level E i didn't notice grab my hand and pulled. Luckily he didn't break the skin. Then i heard the ring of a gunshot in the air. The grip disappeared and i turned to where i heard the gun. I stood face to face with Akira, well not really face to face since she is almost as tall as Zero. "Run Yuki, i will cover you" she said in the nicest tone i have ever heard from her. I was surprised, i didn't know she was like that. She usually looked down on me. I ran as fast as i could when Akira was only jogging. She muttered something under her breath and picked me up. When she was running i swear we were going 20 miles per hour. When we made it there she shoved me in the door and took off running the way she came. I saw Kaname give her a glare as she left. She just smirked at his actions. When she smirked i swear i could see fangs? Sharp tooth? I don't know but i will ask her later. "Kaname-sempi, is there anything i can do to help?" "No Yuki, It is fine. You stay here while i bring the night class to fight the groups level Es. Just wait in my room." "Ok Kaname-sempi" I walked up to his room and sat in a chair by the window. I hear something in the corner, so i went to check it out. When i got there i didn't see anything or anyone so i went to sit down and watch the fight. Zero and Akira were shooting the crap out of the vampires, while the night class were using their powers. I was amazed at how many they were killing at once, especially Akira, she was a killing machine with blood and dust splattered all over her day class uniform. "Ah.." i screamed while i hand was clamped over my mouth. I thought i saw Akira glace my way but continued fighting. Did she really have that good of hearing? They dragged me out of the room with their hand over my mouth and my eyes. I didn't black out though. I tried biting the persons hand but they chuckled like it didn't hurt them at all. Then i heard the sound of metal hitting flesh and blood dripping down on my head. When he was finaly off of me i turned arround to see Rido-Sama? and Akira? WITH A SWORD THROUGH HIS HEART! That explaines the blood on my head. th sword poked over my head. Good thing i was short! But....She killed a Pureblood! "Lets go Yuki How do you keep getting in trouble." This time she brought me to the auditorium. While she was running i asked her why she had fangs. "I will tell you later, now i not the time." Her voice sounded so smooth. she shoved me in the door. I saw all of the day class students smirk at me. i just glared, or tried to. 

Akira POV

I ran back to the action and finished my fair share of level Es. I ran into the forest to try and find the leach Sara. Heck with endings shes a b!tch. I suddenly felt something around my wrist. I turned around while elbowing the person in the stomach. It felt SO good to do that again as you recall, i did it with Aido too. When i turned around it wasn't Sara, it was Shizuka. I felt a rush of pain as she punched me in my face as i blacked out.

_______________________________________________

The end See it was longsih!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and better than most of my other stories/Chapters!!!!