10- A Date with Ice Cream?-Vampire knight-Found Brother

OK for # 10 (If you even got this far) I will be what to the characters think of you ok? so i will make a for later with all of the other stuff on it.

F(un) F(act)- My favorite # is 7

-----------------------------------------------------------

Akiras POV -Heamsdters office-

"PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT I WON OVER THE INTERCOM PLEASE!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS TO!" to late... "HELLO STUDENTS AKIRA KIRYU HAS JUST WON A HORSE RACE PLEASE CONGRATULATE HER." "now i am going to have a mob after me.." i whispered under my breath. I sulked out of the room in order to find a fanboy. He was the shyest boy in the class. "Uh Hi can you please accept my... chocolates?" "Sure thanks!"   Then he ran of in embarrassment. I Sprinted my way back to the stables. 'run...run...run... don't get caught...' I thought the entire way there. I almost got there when another boy came. "Uh hi" "Hi" "May you please go on a date with me?" "Uhhhh Sure. Lets go to the ice cream parlor on Saturday," "Ok Thanks! 0///////o (blushing face for those who didn't know) "

--Saturday--

I was deciding what to wear or my date. I decided on my uniform. I Grabbed my gun and slipped it under the sleve of my blazer in a special holder while the sword was just strapped across my back. I started out into town when I smelt blood. 'Dammit' i thought. I ran to an ally way where i smelt the blood. As i looked farther in i saw my 'date' being attacked it looks like he had a scrape on his elbow and a gash on his leg. I wasted not time in grabbing my gun and aiming so it was just grazing the level E's Shoulder. Then i snapped my gun back and ran over the the boy with my sword and blocked the level E's next attack. When i scratched outwards i cut part if my cheek. "Oh now you will die" On the ending of the sentence i flipped over his head and stabbed him in the back and he turned to dust. I looked the boy in the eye "whats is your name?" "I'm Alex" "Ok come back to the academy with me" "What was that thing?" he asked as he put his arm around his shoulder to help him stand.  I will explain later, i need to call Zero. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. "Akira i already told you i don't want chocolates!" "Zero it's not that. We had a run in with a level E. Can you come pick us up?" "Uh yea sure" We hang up on the phone as i ask Koshino to sit down "Let me see your leg." I examined the cut. It doesn't look deep but it is long i decide to wrap my tie around his leg (Remember i have pants boys blazer white dress shirt and a tie for my uniform!). Then another level E came by and attacked us from behind. i was a little to late in sensing that but just in time Zero came by and shot the dam level E in the head. "ZERO I WANTED TO KILL THAT!" "Well you were to late." I stuck my tongue out. "Fine have it your way i said in his face.

_____________________________

YAY THE END SORRY I DIDN'T POST THIS YESTERDAY!