4. I'm Sharing WHAT?- Vampire Knight- Found Brother

HELLO FROM NOW ON AUTHORS NOTES WILL BE IN ITALIC IF I DO IT DURING THE STORY I WILL PUT (AN: Note here) OK? OK. and *Note here* means that fan girls are whispering 

Oh and this is dedicated to a quizilla friend Ch0c0muffin so yea 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - --- - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - -

Zero's POV

Akira stood there with a WTF look on her face while the headmaster is hugging her. Akira pushes the headmaster off and he gets into the serious mode. "Akira, since you are 12 you may not yet attend cross academy." "WHAT BUT I'M REALLY SMART!!!! Just give me the stupid entry exam il pass it with and A+." "Fine but you have to get  higher than 95% to take classes" "fine" Said Akira "Oh and by the way, you will be sleeping in Zero's dorm because we have no other rooms open." "I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP WITH MY BROTHER" wow i thought. i couldn't believe the Akira i knew, turned out to become this. "I'll have the entrance exam into you tomorrow. Lets go Zero" "ok follow me" . 

Akiras POV

"What are those screaming girls?" "Oh they are screaming fro the night class" "You mean those leaches, right Zero?" "Yea and i have to stop them from getting any further. Come on lets go you can help" 

-At Gates-

*look a new kid* *She looks to young to be here* *She doesn't have a uniform on* "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU " I yelled at their faces they all screamed and ran away "That was easy" "Whoa Thanks for the help" i turned to see a brunette with shoulder length hair. i only nodded my head since i was shy of people i havn't meant before."Hi i'm Yuki nice to meet you" I only shook her hand" "Her name is Akira and she is my sister" Zero said "I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD A SISTER" Yuki shouted into my ear. I think I'm deaf in that ear. i started to walk away to show that i didn't want to stay any longer, i wanted to go to the dorm. 

____________________________________________________

Ok i know i jult leave the ending there like i cut up the story up into pieces but whatever at least it has a semi good middle