Chapter 13: Shivers

“Kris?” Catherine asked, she seemed agitated but I did nothing wrong…

“Yeah Cath?”  I replied nervously, she was probably getting tired of Rob and I always…

“Um…Could you kindly tell Michael to stop playing around with the equipment? I keep telling him but he won’t listen to me”

“Sure…” I looked over and saw Michael wiping his fingers over the lens of our camera. I walked over to him and he opened his arms for a hug. I didn’t go in, I stayed put, crossing my arms over my chest. “Michael, you have to stop touching everything you see, you’re not five!”

“Awe Kris, there’s nothing else to do, I’m waiting for you, but every time you have break you sneak off somewhere with Rob”

“I don’t sneak off anywhere Michael, we have to change our clothes, redo our makeup, and grab something to eat”

“Why do you have to do all that with just Rob? Why not Taylor or Ashley or anyone else?” I don’t know why he was being so nosy about this, Mike trusts me with Rob, and he never asked about him like this before.

“Because almost all our scenes are together, and Taylor and Ash have the day off”

“That’s just a coincidence Kristen, you’re always with him. More than me. What’s going on?”

“Michael what is your problem? You’re just paranoid okay? Just because I can’t spend every waking minute with you while I’m working, doesn’t mean I have something going on with my costars! Calm down!”

“You know I gave you a chance to tell me the truth, yet you won’t tell me anything. Kristen just tell me, I won’t be mad”  

“What the hell Michael, I have nothing to say to you, all I said was to stop glossing up the camera and you bring up something completely irrelevant.” Just then Rob came walking over eating a sandwich. He smiled when he saw me and a piece of lettuce came out of his mouth and landed on my hand.

“Sorry Kris” he mumbled and picked it off of my hand, he left his finger lingering there for a second and looked up at me but caught Michaels eye and took his hand away.

“Hey Rob…?”

“Well you obviously have more to say to Rob” Michael snapped and stomped away. Rob looked a bit uncomfortable.

“Did…Did I say something wrong?”

“No he’s just having hormonal issues”

“Oh…Are you sure I didn’t do anything? I’m sorry Kristen”

“Rob you’re a softy. Don’t be sorry, there’s nothing to be sorry about”

“Oh…Hey Catherine said it’s a wrap today, I’m starving do you want to go and grab a wrap from Jimmy’s?”