3. LA

Rosé pov:
After a 12 hour 30 minute flight we're finally touching down in LA. Even though i spent most of the flight catching up on some sleep it still felt like forever. As we're told to buckle up and prepare for landing i notice Lisa is still asleep and her seatbelt unbuckled. I looked up to her and instead of awaking her i reached over, across the front of her waist and strapped her up. Shes so cute when shes sleeping. I had to resist the urge of kissing her little nose that was poking up ever so slightly.

Although we fly all the time and i love heights i hate landing. It makes my ears pop and i get so uncomfortable. I look around to find something to suck on as that usually helps with the ears popping. I must have made a bit of a commotion as i feel the once sleeping beauty poke my shoulder.

Lisa pov:
I was so damn tired i pretty much slept the entire plane ride. I felt something across my body. I slowly peaked open my eyes to see that Rosé was buckling me up. She is just too sweet. I admire her caring nature and felt myself relax again closing my eyes. I knew this meant we were landing soon.

Seconds later i feel Rosie fidgeting around me for a while. Ive flown with this girl so many times that i knew what she was looking for. In fact, i kept some in my pockets, i mean i don't need them but i keep them just for her. Im just that nice ehehe.

I reach out and take out the packet of gum. Bubble flavour just as she likes. I tap her shoulder and offer her some. She looks at me surprised and stutters "oh. I- uh, thank you! Couldnt find mine haha. Sorry if i woke you". I hated it when she'd apologise for almost nothing. I think it was one of her worst habits, as well as always blushing and shying away from people. I wish she could see how amazing and talented she was. I wish she could see how beautiful she was. How beautiful i find her. I reply to her instantly "Ai, what you apologising for. Its landing time. Im glad im awake. Now i can help you stop being a nervous wreck" i teased her.

She blushed. Of course she would. "Im not a nervous wreck! I just hate my ears popping" she contorted. I just gave her a knowing smile. Ive flown with her too many times to know she hates landing. I took her hand and told her to just close her eyes and relax. For a girl who loves heights she sure hates touching the ground i thought to myself almost laughing.

Rosé pov:
I took that gum like my life depended on it. I started chewing it till Lisa decided to embarrass me. Calling me a wreck! No fair i cant help it. Just as i began to relax i heard her speak up again. "By the way, thanks for buckling me up Rosie Posie." Wow. I hadnt heard her call me that in a long time. It was such an innocent nickname. I loved it as weird as that may be. I smiled to myself and braced for the landing.

We finally got out of the airport and there was paparazzi everywhere. I heard Jennie whisper to Jisoo "glad we're not known here. Half these paps look like they were sent here to get pics but don't even know its us they're here for" she laughed. I chuckled at what she said, because, shes probably quite right. However, hopefully it wont be long till people know our names in America too. Jennie looked at me when she heard me chuckle and sent a wink my way. Gosh shes cheeky.

Lisa pov:
I am so cold right now and i cant find my jacket. Who said it was supposed to be warm here !? I must have been lost in my thoughts because when i looked up i saw Jennie winking at Rosie. What did i miss here then? Chaennie wasn't really a thing in the public eye even though they were very close to each other in real life, which was why this encounter shocked me a little. Jenlisa was supposed to be the fan service not Chaennie. I must have missed something for that to have happened.

The managers stopped us before they proceeded to let us know that our luggage was to be delivered to our hotel rooms and that there were 2 rooms. So once again, we'd be buddying up. I assume i'll be with Chaeng as we're always put together with the 2 eldests sharing rooms. But then i hear Jennie talk to Rosie. "Hey, why dont we share a room? For old times sake. It'll be fun". I felt my heart drop a little. Why did she ask Chaeng and not me? "Oh my gosh! I would absolutely love that Jendeukie!" Rosie gushed. Why was she so excited... is she that over sharing rooms with me?

I let out a small sigh because i know im just over analysing things again. I need to work on that. Its only when im on stage that im this energy of self confidence but off stage, im like this soft dumpling waiting to be squished. Ugh i dont know. Weird analogy.

We got to the Hotel after a 10 minute drive i'd say and Jisoo grabbed our keys. I followed her up and saw our room had 2 beds. I grabbed the one on the left and just laid down. Boy am i tired even though i just slept like 9 hours.

Rosé pov:
We got to the hotel and Jennie and i ran up to our room. I dont know where this energy came from but we were so excited. We got to our room and started jumping up and down on our king size bed. I was so happy because this meant i could really stretch myself out when going to sleep. Yay. Jennie got down from the bed and walked towards her phone. She started scrolling through what i assume was twitter.

I decided to do the same. Kill some time before we get dinner. I didnt know where we were eating but i already knew i'd love it.

After a few minutes i looked up to Jennie and saw she was just looking into the distance. Just then i remembered her little moment with Lisa back in Korea. Should i ask about it? No. If she wanted me to know she would tell me. I decide to leave it and instead i send her a funny pic and wait for her reaction. She laughed "Ai, chaeng- ah where did you get this from". It was an edit of Jennies face on dumplings. I knew it would make her laugh. I hate to see her sad. Or anyone sad for that matter. I just want people to be happy and feel loved.

Just then her phone rang. I assume it was Jisoo as she begins to roll off her tongue a couple places to eat nearby. Jennie always did research about the city we were going to visit so that when we got there we'd always have some kind of itinerary. I found that so sweet.

"Rosieeee, lets go. Food time. Food time" i felt myself jump up at the sound of food. I wonder where we were going to eat. Man im craving some fries right now.

Lisa pov:
Jennie and Rosie finally arrive downstairs to the lobby where we had been waiting for the last few minutes. Okay thats not long but, when you're hungry every second counts. They were linking arms with each other as they walked down the stairs. How cute. My two girls together. Fans would so die for this content i thought to myself. They were both quite cute after all.

We finally sat down at a place called Wendys. I'd heard about it a lot on the internet but this was my first time actually trying it. When the chips arrived i heard Rosies infamous "yummm yum yum" as she did her little dance and couldn't help but smile. Shes too adorable. "Foods good then huh?" I chuckled at her. She replied gushing, talking about how amazing the fries were before she fed me some.

I love that no matter how much she may be enjoying her food she always shares with others. It just shows how caring her being is. Almost too much sometimes.

After dinner we retired to our rooms. After all this chatting and travelling i wanted to sleep. Jisoo and i stayed up talking some more while she asked me to help her with some things to say to the people tomorrow. She was so worried. I told her everything would be fine and she need not worry. We said goodnight and went to sleep.

Rosé pov:
After arriving back to our rooms i immediately changed into my pyjama shorts and got into bed. Jennie followed. She hummed to herself in thought. I could tell there were things on her mind so i decided to ask "whats up unnie?".

"Oh nothing much. I was just thinking about who who i'd like to see perform this weekend!" She replied. I began brainstorming some ideas of who i'd like to see and she nodded a long in excitement. We both particularly wanted to see; Billies set, Khalid, Kali Uchis, H.E.R & of course the headliner Ariana.

If i got to meet Ari i think i would actually pass out. After all these practice runs we'd done i hoped tomorrow would go smoothly. I wonder if the other girls were already asleep. Jennie turned to face away from me now, as previously we were both looking up at the ceiling and talking while turning towards the other when we got a bit too excited talking about who we wanted to see.

"Goodnight Chaengie, tomorrow will be great. Love you" she whispered. "Goodnight unnie. I love you too" i replied and went to sleep.

---
I know not all of the artists mentioned above actually performed at coachella but they would be awesome to see live! Thank you for reading babies✨