4. Coachella

Rosé pov:
So the day had finally arrived. What we had been practising for the last 3 months was finally here. I was extremely excited but also really really nervous. I really wanted it to all go well. Im such a perfectionist sometimes. I just wanted the crowd to enjoy us and have a good time.

I quickly ordered myself some ramen through room service before  we had to head on downstairs for a meeting. Jennie had just gotten out of the shower which meant i was going in next. It was really hot in LA so i hoped the shower would cool me down.

After my shower i went downstairs and met with the girls. They were all so excited and that made me happy. We'd worked our asses of to get here and I'm so grateful. Couldnt have been better timing as after Coachella we'd be kicking of our North American tour. This was going to be lit.

Lisa pov:
So we all had a meeting now, talking about what kind of energy we want to give off and how to interact with the American fans. They're not aliens that we need to be told how to interact with them. Rosie had finally come down to join us. She had wet hair. She looked so adorable. Im guessing she just had a shower.

We were told that unfortunately after tonights show we were not allowed to stay at Coachella but had to return to our hotel and get our shots done.

I was upset. I really wanted to enjoy weekend 1. Like i said, my managers sure know how to suck the fun out of everything.

Rosé pov:
What?! We were told we can't go out after our set and must get our shots done instead. This was so frustrating but i suppose theres always next weekend i sighed. Jisoo took my hand and just smiled at me, i guess she sensed my frustration. I loved that about her, she was always so comforting.

We made our way to get our outfits checked and on. I already saw my outfit beforehand so i was geeked. I love it. Its so beautiful and fits the kill this love vibe so well. I hope i looked good in it.

All the girls looked absolutely brilliant but i really liked Lisa's outfit the most

All the girls looked absolutely brilliant but i really liked Lisa's outfit the most. She could definitely be a supermodel in another world. With those long legs of hers. I didnt know if i was jealous because she looked so pretty or jealous because i wish i could call that mine. Wait what. What am i thinking. Stop.

Lisa pov:
Excited was no longer the word. We were getting our make up done and our clothes fitted for the show and i felt like i could cry any moment. This was just a surreal experience. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I was really feeling this outfit. It was so sparkly and pretty.

 It was so sparkly and pretty