23. Australia pt3

Rosé pov:
Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie spent the entire night with me last night. They were all just telling me how proud they were of me and how far we've all come. Needless to say i spent a lot of last night crying from grattitude.

It was only minutes till we were to head on stage for our sound check. Jennie told me to stay strong for todays show and that she'll be there for me throughout the show.

I was an emotional mess today. It felt insane to be back in the same stadium i auditioned in all those years ago as a little girl but now, returning as part of a worldwide famous girl group. I never thought i would make it this far and i somehow did. I say a quick prayer before we have to head on to stage.

Just before we made our way to the stage, i asked Lisa for a hug and she said later because we were running late apparently. Which we were not.

So, being the stubborn person i am, as soon as we got on the stage i wrapped her up in my arms and her reaction really made me laugh. She was so cute when she was caught off guard. She always stutters a little when she's caught of guard. It was the cutest thing.

We continue soundcheck and begin singing 'Really'

We continue soundcheck and begin singing 'Really'. I think Lisa was trying to get me back for catching her off guard earlier because, she looks and points at me directly as she sings the lyrics "boys have been saying to date me, your lips should be saying the same thing"

 I think Lisa was trying to get me back for catching her off guard earlier because, she looks and points at me directly as she sings the lyrics "boys have been saying to date me, your lips should be saying the same thing"

As you could probably tell from my face i really was not expecting that. She hadn't done that since our shows in America and Singapore. Just like the first time, it caught me totally off guard. I don't know how she did that, flirt so nonchalantly, like there wasn't thousands of people watching us.

I wish my lips could be saying the same things.

Once soundcheck is completed i run up to her and the rest of the girls. We all just begin to talk about how excited we are for our last show. Lisa wraps her arm around my waist as we stand together and i place mine around her shoulder.