27. Sunny side up?

Rosé pov:
Jennie unnie dropped off some Kimchi for me earlier. I didn't get round to eating it then as i wasn't in the mood but im getting hungry now. It was 11pm already and i hadn't eaten since i went out for breakfast.

I grab the jar and begin making my way to the bottom pretty quickly when suddenly, i notice a piece of paper taped to the bottom of the jar. Whats this? I peel off the piece of paper and read what it says.

I know im the last person you want to talk to right now but, please don't stop eating because im an idiot whose hurt your feelings. I wont ask for your forgiveness because i know i dont deserve it right now. But, if you want to talk come out to the balcony at 12am. I'll wait for you.

- Lis

Wait, so did Lisa send this for me? Im so confused. I take a look at the clock and its only 11:20pm at the moment. I wonder, should i bother seeing what she has to say or should i just leave it?

If I'm being honest, my heart is feeling very tired already from the whirlwind of emotions i've been feeling lately. Im not really sure what to do anymore.

I had my laptop playing music and my friends song starts playing. It was sunny side up by Red Velvet. The lyrics really spoke to me right now, especially with everything going on with Lisa.

Sunny side up!
I can't do it as I want to
I don't wanna break us
Woo hoo ooh-la-la

You are too fast, I need time to catch up
I'm not going to take it, your contagious haste virus
There's a problem between the way we think
At that gap I was down down down

Those eyes that look at me
My lips are dried yet again
I get desperate thinking I'll lose you even if I stay still

(The English translation)

I didn't want to loose her but i was afraid to get too close to her too. Its like we're not meant to test the waters at all, it was scary. Every time we got closer there was such an awful aftermath.

Lisa pov:
Its already 11:50pm i see as i look up at my alarm clock in my room. I turn to lay flat on my bed as i stare at the ceiling.

What do i even say to Chaeng?

I wasn't sure i had much more to say to her anymore. Yeah, i regretted the way she found out about Jennie and part of me wishes the kiss with Jennie never happened but i don't know how much more i can apologise.

Its not like i've cheated on her or anything... i mean, we're not even a thing.

But, i know, if i want to salvage even just my friendship with Chaeng i'll have to make it up to her. She is a very sensitive person as it is so, i can only imagine how low she must be feeling regarding this entire situation.

I make my way to the balcony. It was really cold so i grab a blanket from the sofa as i await for Chaeng. Thats if she even shows up.

Rosé pov:
After deliberating and pacing around my room for the best part of an hour ive decided i should just hear her out... for the sake of my sanity at least. I'm going to go crazy here with no answers. I take a look at the time on my watch and its 12:10am.

I hope she was still there.

Lisa pov:
I hear some footsteps behind me. I don't turn around. Now that she was actually here, i felt myself freeze. I didn't have a clue of what i should say or do.